Arrive in Japan

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

Thank goodness that there's about two minutes before the closing gate.

"Vongola jyuudaime huh.. I wonder what he and his guardian look like? I hope they are not annoying."

= Author/reader POV =

After a few hours, Shiro and his father arrive to Japan. "So Tou-san, who will pick us up and bring us to Namimori?" "None, we will be taking a bus to Namimori. Let's not waste any time, let's go" ".... Do you even know the way to Namimori? And what if we stop at a wrong place?" "Relax.. Of course I know it, I used to live there every time I came here"

"Everytime Tou-san came here?! When is that? How come I never knew when we lived at the same house??" Without any reply, Shiro just followed his dad to the bus stop.

An hour have past and so many bus stopped there but they have yet get on either one of them, still sitting at the bus stop.

With curiosity, Shiro start a converstation with a question "Tou-san, why didn't we get on on one of them?" "Because none of them heads to Namimori. We will wait for one that heads there..... Ah! That's the one!" "Hhhh.." "At last" Shiro sighed with relieved. Converstation end.

= Shiro's POV =

At last, the bus came. I thought I will be waiting for ages. And so, I and Tou-san get on that bus. The scenery around here is beautiful, it's relaxing. "I think I am glad to come here"

= Author/reader's POV =

It will take around 2 hours from the bus stop at the airport to Namimori. "How long will it take to Namimori? It's already more than an hour". Before Shiro asked that, his father said "It will take around 2 hours to get there, so be patient" "Is Tou-san a mind reader?" Shiro sweatdropped.

.

.

"Half an hour left" is on Shiro's mind. After that something happen. The bus' tire suddenly burst and caused the bus flipped and crash on a sidebar, and what beyond the sidebar is a deep cliff. The crash made the fuel flowed out and then triggered fire.

Everyone is in panic, rushed to the door but the door won't opened since the driver hit his head and faint. Saito opened a window and let Shiro out first, before Shiro really got out, the bus explode. That cause Shiro got thrown out and fall to the cliff. "Tou..san.." then Shiro fainted as he's still on his way travel through the deep cliff.

(AN : The road they cross is like a bridge, and below is a very deep cliff)

// In Namimori //

= Reborn's POV =

Today is Sunday so I have much free time. "Hm. Today is the day, one week sure fly fast, huh? They should be on their way to Namimori" "What wrong, Reborn?" asked my student, dame(no-good)-Tsuna, the Vongola tenth.

"Two of my accuintance will be on their way here" "Who?" "Hmph, u'll know them pretty soon enough" "Whaa? Reborn, tell me" "Huh?!" "Eek.. Nothing, forget it" "I'll go get them, they should be at the bus stop here in Namimori after half an hour" and so, I jumped out through the window. "Wait! I'll go too!"

= Tsuna's POV =

"Wait! I'll go too!" After that, I ran after Reborn, who had already left without waiting for me. "Aree? Somehow I got a bad feeling about this"

We arrived at the bus stop 15 minutes earlier so we wait for another 15 minutes. But half an hour have past and there weren't any sign of Reborn's accuintance anywhere. "Reborn, it's already been half an hour and they haven't made it here yet. Do you think that they got lost?" "...."

After a long silent, Reborn answer, "That's impossible, one of them ever lived here before. Maybe the plane had left before they arrive at the airport. Let's go back, Tsuna" then he hop on my head. "Mouu..."

When we got back, Reborn received a phone call. "I guess I'll just get in the house, he's gonna kill me if he saw me eavesdrop"

.

.

AN :

Um.. Comment and review please :3