Velenosa assemble!

(AN : Hiyaa! I am back from North Pole!

Btw Happy Chinese New Year, all!

And OW WOW! We've reach 3k readers!!

ありがとうございます、みんなーさん!!

(Arigatou gozaimasu, minna-san!!)

Thank you for keep supporting and reading this fanfic of mine!! *bow while crying waterfall tears*

Now back to story, btw since I don't know what title should I put, I type those :v )

~I DO NOT OWN KHR~

"Yes, Kizuna-sama, we have never met before but I was appointed by your father as your rain guardian when you become the head of the family"

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

"Are you sure? I mean normally, the boss is the sky and us, Kizuna has been the guardian of Vongola, not a boss of any mafia, well except we are the family head"

"What are you talking about, Kizuna-sama, the head of the Kizuna family means the boss of Kizuna. And every boss has their own guardian"

= Shiro's POV =

// Time Skip~ After school //

"Sigh.." "I still can't believe the new girl, Echo is my guardian. I mean, I myself is a guardian..... A guardian has a guardian, ugh.. I can't even think properly"

"Are you okay, Shiro? I bet you are shock about the said guardian, huh? Ahaha" Yamamoto-san asked.

"Speaking of guardian, Echo-chan isn't here" I looked around. Yep, she's not here.

"Heh, 'follow Kizuna-sama', my ass"

"Gokudera-kun, language"

"Sorry, jyuudaime"

"Has anyone seen Echo-chan?"

"No" Tsuna-kun shake his head.

"No" Gokudera-san looked away.

"Hahaha, nope. By the way, this is just the first day and you have been so close to her, Shiro. That's fast" Yamamoto said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you call her by her first name already"

"Ah.. That's because she forced me too" Everyone sweatdropped. "When I called her 'Millefiore-san' or 'Echo-san', she's said she won't talked to me if I call her that next time and told me to called her either 'Echo-chan' or just 'Echo' without honorific" Everyone have another sweatdropped.

"Not that I hate her, but I think you shouldn't stay close to her, Shiro-kun" Tsuna-kun stated... Or is it warned?

"Why? She looks nice?"

"Don't you dare doubt jyuudaime's intuition! I don't like that woman either!"

"Ahaha, not that I hate her but I kinda don't like her too" Yamamoto scratched his head.

"I am serious! Why didn't you guys like her? She looks nice"

"I have a feeling that she's lying about her name and the thing about she's your guardian" Tsuna-kun said it with a serious tone.

"......." "If Tsuna-kun said that, that means she really is lying. I can't doubt his word since Tsuna-kun is Vongola Primo's descendant, who inherit his ...what was the name again? Um.. Super.. No, Hyper.. Intuition, yeah.. Hyper Intuition"