Meeting the Lightning and Shiro's death?!

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

Saito is a brunette with Shiro's hairstyle and TYL Dino's bangs + a pair of black eyes and Shana has a long blond hair like Satsuki Momoi's hairstyle(from KnB) + a pair of green eyes.

"If that happens, we will reveal ourselves when the time is right" "And if there aren't any?" "Maybe never but we can still watch over him. We are parent after all"

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

"Spill it, Shiro! Or I'll shoot you" He pointed his little partner chameleon that turn into a gun at me. "Wa.. Wait! I'll explain! So put that gun away!" The gun then change back to his little partner. "Guess I'll just give it a shot"

// Tsuna's room //

= Tsuna's POV =

"You can say that I was dreaming but it's not an ordinary one. I met both my ancestor and my great-grandmother and also Tsuna-kun's ancestor"

"Eh?! My ancestor?! Is he talking about primo? He's talking with Primo and his ancestor and his great-grandmother? How did he able to do it? Even though I was asleep, I am pretty sure my ring didn't glow"

"......." "Maybe it's..." "Shiro-kun, did you talked with primo and you ancestor and also your great-grandmother through your mind? Or maybe a dream?"

"Eh? How did you know? You ever experience it before, Tsuna-kun?"

"No.. I was just guessing"

"Hyper intuition, I suppose"

"Maybe"

"Um.. What's hyper intuition?"

"It's an intuition he got from blood of Vongola since he's a direct descendant of Vongola primo"

"Another question! What's primo?"

"... Did the ancestors introduced themselves when they are talking to you?"

"Um.. Yes. My ancestor called Kizuna Maku, Kizuna shodaime and also Vongola shodaime's first wind guardian, Tsuna-kun's ancestor called Giotto, he's Vongola Shodaime and my great-grandmother called Kizuna Kuro, the previous wind guardian before me"

"So they use 'shodaime' instead of 'primo' because they know you don't understand what's 'primo', huh?"

"Huh? Use 'shodaime' instead of 'primo'? Does that mean 'primo' means 'shodaime'?"

"That's right, Shiro-kun" "It's not hurt to explain that in Italy, 'primo' means 'shodaime' or 'first'" I sweatdropped.

"Shiro, back to the topic. Continue you explanation"

Gyahahaha!! A laughing voice from downstairs can be heard in my room.

"Um.. Did anyone heard a loud laughing voice?"

"No, I am sure you are hearing things. You can continue your explanation" "He don't care!"

= Shiro's POV =

"I am sure I heard it but.." "......" There's no laughing voice can be heard anymore. "Guess I really was hearing things" "O.. Okay then. That place is...."

SLAM

Someone barge in to the room and it is a kid wearing a cow print shirt. Though I have to admit, the kid himself do look like a cow, a mini standing cow.

"Gyahaha! Tsuna! Lambo-sama is bored! Play with me!" "Wha.. Whaaa?? Lambo-'sama'?!" "La.. Lambo.. Don't barge into my room like that"

"Huh? Who are you?" The boy looked at me.