Parent

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

The consequence that the chanting spell give you :

(AN : Of course I made it up myself! If it's real, it'll be scary)

1. Everything will went dark and the only thing you can see is a tiny flash of light infront of you, then you will feel like your body is being burn.

2. You will feel like your head was hit by something first. After that, you will feel like your head is going to crack open.

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

A few minutes after the 'head cracking', the light infront of me is getting brighter and brighter.

= Shiro's POV =

"Huh? Is it just me or looks like that light is getting brighter? And although it's still hurt, it feels like this 'crack hurt' is starting to disappear. Is it over yet?" I think that when I was starting to go unconscious.

Then I heard a voice, "The chanting is done, brat. You can sleep and rest. When you wake up, someone will be there beside you waiting for your explanations" "What is that suppose to mean?!"

= Author/Reader's POV =

After that, Shiro fall asleep and starting to disappear from that place. "Okay, you two really owe me this time!" she said it while pointing at Giotto and Maku. "Why? Even if we didn't tell you to do it, you will still do that chanting right after you heard Giotto's story right, Kuro-chan?" Maku grin.

"No way! Why should I!" She blushed. "Tehee.. You are a tsundere after all, Kuro-chan~" "No, I am not!" "Hh.. I am out of here.. I don't want to hear your quarreling" Giotto then starting to disappear.

"Ah! Wait for me!" She then starting to disappear too. "Hey, come back here, old hag! Cih! Well whatever, am I really a tsundere? Hhh.. ........ I'll leave the Kizuna to you, Shiro-brat"

"......."

"Hey, at least say something! If they saw me like this, they will think I am crazy or whatever because it's like I am talking to myself"

"..........."

"Whatever! By the way, you two should have just come out too, you know?" She then turned around. "It's fine" A woman with a soft voice reply. "Yeah, he looks fine now since he already found good friends" The voice of a man continued.

Two figures then came out from the mist and reveal themselves. The man is a brunette with a pair of black eyes and the woman is long blond hair with a pair of green eyes.

(AN : The man's hair is like Shiro's with TYL Dino's bangs and the woman's hair is like Satsuki Momoi (from Kuroko no Basket)'s. The Author is too lazy to draw //slap)

"Even if that's the case, you guys can just come out from there than hiding behind those mist and maybe told him that both of you are his parent, Shana, Saito"

"Now is not the time to do it, grandma, but we'll reveal ourselves one day" Shana smiled. "Maybe we'll reveal ourselves when his memories about us back" Saito scratched his cheek.

"When his memories about both of you back, huh? ....... What if.. WHAT IF, okay?!" "O.. Okay" Both of them sweatdropped. "What if that memories never comes back? Does that mean you will never reveal yourselves to Shiro-brat?"

"........."

Saito breaks the silent. "If that happens, we will reveal ourselves when the time is right" "And if there aren't any?" "Maybe never but we can still watch over him. We are parent after all"