Introduction

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

"Okay, your name will be Capricorn, nice to meet you, my name is Kizuna Shiro"

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

"She asked me whether I wanted to be strong so that I can protect myself just like you guys can protect yourselves or not and of course I say yes. After that, only the part of my memories where I learn about flames came back. She said the other parts have to be unlock by the caster itself"

"I will have to go investigate this 'she' person that is probably written in Vongola's history and Velenosa godaime"

= Rei's POV =

After the flaming goat saved us from that Tatsu guy attack, it then went back to Shiro-kun's direction. And I saw a headphone on his head and there's a flame on both of it's speaker too.

"Gray flame? What kind of flame is that? And since when did Shiro-kun wear that?"

The goat then merged with Shiro-kun's headphone and turned into a long holder mike. "Why a mike?" I sweatdropped.

(AN : Why not? \(°♢°)/ )

After that, Shiro-kun shouted on the speaker and flames came out from it in high speed. "Hm? The shape if a melody? Why melody? Is it because he's using a mike. Anyway, why a mike?"

(AN : Like I said, why not? \(°♢°)/ )

And the melody flame hit that Tatsu and was thrown back. "Guaa!" he screamed.

"Tatsu!! Damn! He remember how to use his flames already?! Why are we so unlucky" the other guy said it while heading to that Tatsu to help him get up. "How did he know that Shiro-kun loses his memories?! Is he the mastermind?!"

RIIIINGG!! "Phone call?"

"Ah, Tatsu, the boss is calling, our time is up! We have to go back now before we face the boss' anger!" that guy said. "So they are subordinates"

"Cih, fine! Whether we got back late or not, we will face it anyway because we fail doing the assassination. I'll remember this, Kizuna Shiro!" said that Tatsu as he and the other guy retreated while the other mens followed.

Shiro-kun's mike then split into the headphone and the goat again, and the headphone went into Shiro-kun's bag but the goat still remain there. "Why is it still there? Is there something wrong?"

I can heard them talking, it looks like the goat won't disappear before Shiro-kun gave it a name. 'Capricorn' is the name which Shiro-kun gave it and it then went to his finger, turned into a ring.

"Wow.. I don't even know what it is and what's happening.. Looks like I am too outdated ever since I moved here" I sweatdropped.

"...." "So.. Can we come out now? What if there's another enemy? I and Kai will only slow them down"

Then Shiro-kun turned to this direction and shouted, "Rei-san, Kai, you guys can come out now! No one's here except us now"

"Thank goodness.. Let's go, Kai" "Mm!" So, we came out and Shiro-kun immediately ran to us. "Are.. Are you guys alright? You guys didn't get hurt right?" Shiro-kun asked.

"Ah, it's okay.. We are fine. See? No injuries right, Kai?" I smiled while Kai nodded.

"Hhh.. Thank goodness" Shiro-kun sighed. "Hm? Are they his friends? Why do I feels like I have seen them before?" "By the Way, Shiro-kun.." "Yes?" "Who are they? Your new school friends?"

"Yep! That spiky hair brunette is Tsuna-san, the silver hair is Gokudera-san, the black hair is Yamamoto-san, and the one behind the tree is Reborn-san" "Behind the tree?"

Then I spotted a small figure and it then came out of the shadow. "Ciaossu!" "!?" "Huh? A baby?!" I screamed. "Ca.. Calm down, Rei-san"

"Hm?! A baby? A brunette? A silver hair boy? A black hair? I remember!" "Ah! It's them!" "Re.. Rei-san, what's wrong?"

= Reborn's POV =

"It.. It's them who I and Kai saw back then!" "What are you talking about, um... Rei-san?" Tsuna asked.

"You guys are the flying kids I saw back then when I and Kai was looking for sticks and woods near the riverbank" None of us answer and it looks like Shiro didn't understand what he meant. Maybe he hadn't awoke yet that time.

"My name is Reborn, a hitman from Vongola" "EH?! HITMAN?! A BABY?! Wait.. Did you just said Vongola?!" "You know what Vongola is?" "... Let's talk inside. It'll be bad if someone heard it since I don't want to involve Kai" "Hm!"

After we get inside Rei's house, he told us that he know Vongola because he used to be a doctor under Vongola kyuudaime. But retired on the day his wife passed away a few years ago because of a car accident caused by an assassin hired by one of the families who wanted to destroy Vongola when they are on their way to kyuudaime's mansion.

"I won't think it's weird for them to after Vongola's healers because just like fighters and all the others, healers are also one of the keys of winning if there's a war or something. There's so many of kyuudaime's healers had been killed a few years ago except his sun guardian who is still standing till now since he can fight"

= Rei's POV =

"So, would you mind telling me who you guys are? I mean WHO you guys are and how did you know Vongola?" I asked

"Like I said before, my name is Reborn, a hitman trusted by Vongola kyuudaime. As you can see, I am a sun arcobaleno and I am dame-Tsuna's tutor"

"A baby as a tutor?" "Arcobaleno?" "....." "Hm.. Why do I have a feeling that I have heard what arcobaleno is?" "Okay, it's fine if you won't tell me. Thank you. what about you kids?"

"Um.. My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. Although I don't want to be one, now I am Vongola jyuudaime" said the brunette.

"Vongola jyuudaime, huh? Hm?!" "Vo.. Vongola jyuudaime?! So young! no.. Too young!" "I agree to you, Rei-san" "....." I sewatdropped.

Then I looked at both silver hair and black hair boy "And you guys are?"

".... Gokudera Hayato, jyuudaime's storm guardian and also his right-hand man" "His right-hand man huh?"

"Ahaha.. Yamamoto Takeshi, Tsuna's rain guardian and I am his left-hand man" "Left-hand man? And he call his boss by his name?!"

"You told us to tell you who we are, and yet you haven't introduce yourself, who the hell are you anyway?!" "Maa maa, Gokudera, calm down"

"....." "His manner is really something" I sighed. "My name is Sagawara Rei and this is my son, Kai. As I said before, I used to be one of kyuudaime's doctors. Any more questions?"

"Hahaha.. Nope" laughed Takeshi-kun, Hayato-kun and Reborn-kun didn't say anything, and Tsunayoshi-kun and Shiro-kun shook their heads.

AN :

I think this story us gonna end soon -ω-"

Say what?! My memories haven't return yet! Give me back my memories before you end it!! (Shiro)

I know that! I just said it's gonna end soon! Not now!

..... Punishment for making me misunderstood. Readers, comment please! *run*

Say what?! Come back here! *chase after him but no vail* Hah.. Hah.. How can he run so fast?! *out of breath*

Because you are slow!! *screaming from afar and then run again*

You demon!! *fainted* _(_ _)_