Reborn's acquaintance?

(AN : Looks like I was wrong all this time on "accuintance", it should be "acquaintance". So embarrassing!!! (اااლლ) *cover face* )

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

"Please introduce yourself" "Um.. my name is Kizuna Shiro, nice to meet you" "Okay, you can seat behind Sawada". Sensei said while pointing an empty seat behind me. After he seat down, "Okay, let's start the lessons"

// During recess //

= Tsuna's POV =

I think Kizuna-kun is a really quiet person because he will only speak to people when he's asked, and the sentence he reply to is also very short like 'Yeah', 'Yes', 'I guess', 'No', etc, sometimes he didn't answer, only using a body language like a nod.

And when nobody approach him to talk, he will only sit on his desk and stare at the sky.

"Jyuudaime, let's go" "Let's go, Tsuna" "Ah, okay" They mean eat lunch at the roof. When I stand up, Yamamoto asked with a whisper "Hey, Tsuna, do wanted to invited Shiro too?" "Eh?" "You baseball-idiot! why should we?!"

"Well, he looks kinda lonely" "True, he looks lonely" "Yeah, I think it's not a bad idea" "Jyuudaime, you are such a kind-hearted person" "A.. Aah.." I sweatdropped.

I approach Kizuna-kun, looks like he realize it and looked at me. "Ano, Kizuna-kun, want to eat lunch with us at the roof?" "...." "Should I take that silent as a no?" "Hey, new kid! Jyuudaime is asking you! Can't you answer a simple question?!" "Gokudera-kun!"

"....Ye.. Yes, but I.. Didn't bring any.. Lunch" he answered. "Wuaa.. His voice is trembling. Looks like he's scared of Gokudera-kun", Yamamoto cheerfully reply "It's fine, we can share our's" He then smiled. "... Arigatou" "That's a happy smile he have there, looks like he really is lonely"

// On the rooftop //

= Shiro's POV =

I followed the three of them to the rooftop to eat some lunch although I didn't bring some and they said they are going to share with me. It's true I am happy, but I kinda feels bad. "Ah, by the way Kizuna-kun" "Yeah?"

"We haven't introduce ourselves yet. My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, on my right is Gokudera Hayato, and on my left is Yamamoto Takeshi" "Eh? Tsunayoshi?!" "Yo! Nice to meet you, Shiro" "......."

"Kizuna-kun?" "What wrong, Shiro?" "Oi, what's with that shock face of your?!" Thanks to Gokudera-san, I snapped out of it. "Ah! No, it's nothing. I was just thinking something"

"Aah?! What the heck do you mean is thinking something when you have that shock look after jyuudaime introduced us!" complained Gokudera-kun.

"Mah mah, let's just eat first before the recess is over" "Yamamoto is right, stop it, Gokudera-kun" "If jyuudaime says so" "Is it just me or looks like Gokudera-san only listen to Sawada-san's word?"

(AN : He is only stubborn, Shiro (ااا°A°) )

= Tsuna's POV =

When we are eating, I then look at Kizuna-kun. "...." "Well I also am curious why did he have to put a shock face" "Ne.. Tsu.. I mean Sawada-san" "It's fine, you can call me Tsuna" "Then, Tsuna-san, um.. ......" "Em.. Is something wrong?"

"Hey! Just say it already! Don't make jyuudaime wait!" "So.. Sorry" "Mah, mah, Gokudera, calm down" "Calm down, Gokudera-kun.. What are you trying to say, Kizuna-kun?"

".... Tsuna-kun.. Do I.." "...?" "Before I enter this school.. Do I know you?" "Heh? I don't think so. Why do you asked?" "I don't know.. It's just that I feels like I know your name before but because I was told I lost my memories, I am not quite sure" "Eh?!" The three of us said it in the same time.

"You.. You lost your memories?!" The news surprised us. "Yeah, when I woke up, I can only remember my own name and feels like I have something important to tell to a person with a name Tsunayoshi." "Something important?!" "But I can't remember what is this something important, sorry"

"Why are you apologizing??" "He's in a sad and hurt look on his face. What should I do??" "Ah, jyuudaime! Maybe Reborn-san know something" "Gokudera is right, maybe the kid know something, Tsuna!"

"Yeah! We'll ask Reborn after school. After that, let's go look for Reborn's acquaintance that falls to the river yesterday!" "Yes, jyuudaime!" "Ou!"

"Huh? Did someone fall into the river other than me yesterday?" "Eh?!" "What do you mean, Kizuna-kun?" "Well, the one who save me said that it looks like I fall from the road bridge above the river in full of wounds and burn marks, being carried to the place where he found me"

"..... Shiro, why did that person say you fall from the road bridge then being carried by the current? But not being carried by the river from somewhere else?"

"He said, recently there's a bus explo... I mean bus accident happened on the bridge. So it's a big possibility that I fall from there, it proves why did I have many wounds and also burned marks"

"...." I looked at Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto. It looks like the three of us is thinking the same thing.

"Looks like Kizuna-kun is Reborn's acquaintance who fall to the river yesterday. Well, only one boy who was thrown out of the bus' window while the rest is still inside. It make sense why can't we found him, it's because someone actually found him already"

"Wh.. What's wrong? Why.. Why are you guys looking at me?" "Ah.. We scares him" I sweatdropped.

"Um.. Kizuna-kun.." "What should say??" "Shiro, let's hang out at Tsuna's house after school!" "Yeah! What do you think, Kizuna?"

"I would like to but..." "But?" "But I have to tell Rei-san first or else he will get worried that I might fainted on my way" " 'Rei-san?' " "Ah, it's the name of the one who found and save me"

"I see.. But please? Just for a few minutes is fine" "Just for Reborn make sure are you his acquaintance or not" pleaded me. "But..." "After that, the three of us will accompany you back, right Gokudera?" asked Yamamoto. "Ah! Ye.. Yeah!" "Hm... Fine I guess"

"Herbivores, what are you lot doing here? The recess is almost over, go back to class now or I'll bite you to death!" "Hi.. Hibari-san!" "Hibari?!" "Oops.. This is bad!" ".... Who?"

"Hn? A new face?" "Ah, he.. He is Kizuna Shiro-kun, he's a new transfer student" "Hn! I see, I will only tell you this, if you are late, I'll bite you to death! That's all" Then he left.

"Let's go back to class" "Hai!" "Ou!" ".... Who was that person?" "He's the head of disciplinary committee, Hibari Kyoya-san. It's better if you don't disobey him or come late to both school and class" "I understand"

AN :

He's going to meet Reborn soon! I hope he will remember soon.

Seriously? Why did you have to make him loses his memories anyway? It makes things difficult, you know?! Let me kill you now and that will end everything! *takes out dynamites* HATERU!! (Hayato)

BAM! BAM! BAM! Wha.. What are you doing?! Tsuna, help me!! ε≡≡ヘ( ´Д')ノ

I think I have the same opinion as Gokudera-kun, though (Tsuna)

Wha.. Whaaaa??!! You guys want me to die??!! ε≡≡ヘ( ´Д')ノ

Ahaha.. This looks fun! Let me join too! (Takeshi)

Where is this fun coming from!!?? Someone help me!! ε≡≡ヘ( >□<)ノ

BAM! UWAA! (@A@)

Then, readers, comment please (Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi)

Ugh.. Not.. Again.. That my... Line..

_( _ _#)_ *fainted*