New guardian

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

"Shiro, let's hang out at Tsuna's house after school!" "I would like to but I have to tell Rei-san first or else he will get worried that I might fainted on my way"

"Just for a few minutes is fine" "Just for Reborn make sure are you his acquaintance or not" "After that, the three of us will accompany you back"

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

"Hn? A new face?" "He is Kizuna Shiro-kun, a new transfer student" "Hn! I see, I will only tell you this, if you are late, I'll bite you to death! That's all"

".... Who was that person?"  "He's the head of disciplinary committee, Hibari Kyoya-san. It's better if you don't disobey him or come late to both school and class"

// After school //

= Tsuna's POV =

After school, the four of us walk together to bring Kizuna-kun to my house to make sure if he is Reborn's acquaintance that fall to that river or not, though we told him to hang out. But if Reborn said he isn't, we will do another search secretly without telling Reborn.

"It's here, this is my house, Kizuna-kun", "Kaa-san, tadaima!" said Kaa-san when she came out of the kitchen. "Okaeri, Tsu-kun. Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto are here too. Araa? A new friend?" Kaa-san asked with a a smile.

"Ah, this is Kizuna Shiro-kun, he transfer to our school today" "I see, feel free to come here anytime, okay?" "Ah, th.. Thank you" reply Kizuna-kun shyly, Kaa-san smiled. "Kaa-san, we'll be upstairs" "Okay" then she went back to the kitchen.

"I wonder if Reborn's home?" "Reborn, you here?" I asked while opening my room door. Then a kick suddenly came. *kick* "Ouch!" "Jyuudaime!" "Reborn, what are you doing?!" "Ahaha.. You okay, Tsuna?"

" Tsuna...san?" Then I looked at Kizuna-kun, he looks.. scared. "Ah, I am okay, Kizuna-kun!"

= Reborn's POV =

"Ah, I am okay, Kizuna-kun"  Dame-Tsuna said while looking at a familiar face. "Hm?! Tsuna, he is..?" "Ah, he's a new student that tranfer to school today. He said he lost his memories when he fall into river after on a certain bus accident and the only thing he remember is his own name and my name" reply dame-Tsuna.

"...?!" "Lost his memories when fall into the river?! But why Tsuna's name?" Then I look at the familiar face and he did the same. ".... Your name is?" "Ki.. Kizuna Shiro, and you are?" ".... You don't remember me?" "Ha.. Have we met?" "...." "He really lost his memories, huh?"

"Wait, then that means Kizuna-kun is..." "Yeah, he is one of those acquaintances of mine that came from Italy that should already met you all here yesterday" "I.. Came from Italy??"

= Shiro's POV =

"Yeah, he is one of those acquaintances of mine that came from Italy that should already met you all here yesterday" said the baby. "Huh? Wait" "I.. I came from Italy??" I said it with a shocked face. "But I am sure that I am Japanese??"

"Yes, but you are a Japanese that lived in Italy because if you Otou-san's job" the baby explained further. "Oh.. And where's my Otou-san then? Maybe I'll remember something when I meet him" "...."

"Huh?" The room is silent, none of them says anything. "Um.. What's wrong?" The baby didn't reply, I then turned and looks at the other three. "Tsuna-san? Gokudera-san? Yamamoto-san? Why didn't you say anything too?"

The three of them didn't reply either. Their face looks sad. "Huh?" "Did.. Did I said something wrong? Or did I offend them or something?" I panicked.