Kizuna family

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

After we get inside Rei's house, he told us that he know Vongola because he used to be a doctor under Vongola kyuudaime. But retired on the day his wife passed away a few years ago because of a car accident caused by an assassin hired by one of the families who wanted to destroy Vongola when they are on their way to kyuudaime's mansion.

"I won't think it's weird for them to after Vongola's healers because just like fighters and all the others, healers are also one of the keys of winning if there's a war or something. There's so many of kyuudaime's healers had been killed a few years ago except his sun guardian who is still standing till now since he can fight"

= Rei's POV =

"Hahaha.. Nope" laughed Takeshi-kun, Hayato-kun and Reborn-kun didn't say anything, and Tsunayoshi-kun shook his head.

"If there's no more questions, would you mind if I ask one more question?" All of them shook their heads.

"Did you guys know who Shiro-kun is? Because he loses his memories so we don't know who his allies is" Then Reborn-kun answer, "They don't but I did. Do you remember that guy, one of kyuudaime's bodyguard?"

"Yes, of course! He's the most interesting one! If I am not wrong, his name is..." "Kizuna Saito, that's right, and Shiro is that guy's son" "Ah.." "Why didn't I figure it out when I heard his name?" I facepalmed.

= Shiro's POV =

"Um.. What are you guys talking about?" All of them turned and looked at me. "Stop that! It makes me feel awkward!" I sweatdropped.

"Ah.. I should have know who's son are you when I heard your name. You see, before I retire, your Tou-san is one of my best friends"

"Eh?! Rei-san, you know my Tou-san?!" "Wait.. Why am I asking that when right now, I don't even know who my Tou-san is"

"Yes! I told you before, he is one of my best friends before I retire from Vongola"

= Author/Reader's POV =

"Oh yeah, Rei" Reborn called. "Yes?"

"Did you know or maybe heard anything about a girl or woman with the same flame as Shiro before him?" Everyone then changed their attention to Rei except Reborn of course since Reborn has been staring at him. ( :v )

"Mind if I asked? Why did you asked that?" Rei asked with a serious tone.

"Because Shiro said that before he got that headphone, he heard a woman's voice on his head and she is the one who unlock one part of his memories that is about flames"

"......" Rei didn't say anything and everyone start guessing that Rei maybe know something about it.

"You can say it both yes and no" Rei scratched his head. "What do you mean?"

"If I say yes, I only have a little information about her. And if I say I know a little information, you can't say that's a no either" "Hm.. Make sense" "That's why I can't say either yes or no"

"It's fine even if it's not much, just tell about this person"

"Haah.. Fine.. I only read it from a book though. I'll tell you from the beginning first. People who have a wind flame though, is only on every three generation, and only belongs to Kizuna family. That family is kinda have a unique bloodline. Every first, third, fifth, seventh, ninth, eleventh, and so on, the head of the family will definitely be a woman, while the second, forth, sixth, eighth, tenth, twelfth, and so on will definitely be a man"