Are they still alive? Or...?

~ I DO NOT OWN KNR ~

After Tsuna finished make his last extreme call, he went back to his room. "Reborn, I only call Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto and Onii-san. Is that enough people?"  asked Tsuna."Hm, even better than if it's only you. Why didn't you call Hibari and Chrome too?" "I don't know their number!" "Besides, if I went to Hibari-san's place that is probably in school, I'll get bitten to death!" "Huft.. Dame is always dame" "Mouu.."

// Tsuna's room //

= Author/reader POV =

A few minutes after the call, Hayato arrive to Tsuna's house first.

"Jyuudaime! Your right-hand man, Gokudera Hayato have arrive!" shouted Hayato after he suddenly opened Tsuna's room door. "Ah! Gokudera-kun!" "Looks like (O)Kaa-san(mother) is the one who let him in" Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Gokudera already here, only Yamamoto and Ryohei left" said Reborn. "What?! That baseball-idiot and turf-head?!" "Shut up, you are noisy!" Reborn kicked him.

After 5 minutes, Takeshi arrived together with Ryohei. Tsuna explained that Reborn's accuintances haven't arrive here and maybe they are involve in an accident on their way here, while Reborn is only listening and thinking about something else.

"So Jyuudaime, you mean Reborn-san's accuintances haven't arrive here and there's a possibility that they are involve in the bus accident on their way here and jyuudaime, you want us to help you finding them?" asked Hayato to make sure that he heard it correctly or not.

"Hai.. Wait, how did you know it's a bus accident? I only say they are involve in an accident on their way here?" Tsuna asked with curiosity.

"Huh? Oh, when I was on my way to jyuudaime's house, I heard someone talking, saying that there's a bus accident happened on the road to Namimori" said Hayato with full of confident.

"And that's that" Reborn said that and everyone looked at him. "We are going to look for them now!" "Hai, Reborn-san!" "Mm!" "Ou!" "LET'S EXTREMELY LOOK FOR THEM!!"

"Shut up, turf-head! You are loud!" "What, octopus-head?!" "Ahahaha, mah mah calm down, Gokudera, senpai(senior), let's go look for them"

"Cih!" "Humph!" "At least they are not fighting now, arigatou, Yamamoto"

= Hayato's POV =

I arrived at jyuudaime's house first, after that it's both baseball-idiot and turf-head. It seems like Reborn-san's accuintances are involve in some bus accident on the road near here and jyuudaime wanted us to help him to look for them.

"Well, Yamamoto is fine but why turf-head? He can't even fly like Yamamoto who use his sword and jyuudaime who use his glove. (AN : Said for youself, Hayato -_-). Anyway, I will do my best to not to disappoint jyuudaime!"

"Let's go, minna!" ordered (said) jyuudaime.

"Hai!" "Ou!" "OO!"

And so we went to where the accident take place.

// On the way to the accident took place //

= Tsuna's POV =

"Huh? The road is close. Maybe they won't let us pass before they fix the road." "What should we do, jyuudaime? Should I just burst these ribbons down?" "Eh?! Don't! We'll be in a big trouble if you do that" "If you say so"

(AN : "ribbons" means it's like in a crime scene, policemen will put a "DO NOT ENTER" ribbon around the place so that no one enter)

Then a middle-age guy and a middle-age lady passed by. "Huh? What are you lot doing here? Can't you see that we do not cross the road here?" said the man.

"Ah, we are just looking for our friends that maybe involve in that accident. They are on their way here on bus by the way". After I say that, there's a shock look on their face.

"Boy, I don't think any of them in that bus survive" said the lady. "Aah?! What the hell are you talking about, lady?!" "Gokudera-kun! ....Ano.. What do you mean? There's a possibility that they are survive, right?"

"No, we don't think so" said the lady. "Eh? How come?" asked Yamamoto. "Well, none of them manage to got out except for a boy through a window by his father but..." said the man.

"But?" After a long silent, he then continue "...but before he really got out from the window, the... Bus exploded and that boy was thrown out then fall to the cliff"

After hearing that, all of us frozen stiff and I am sure that Reborn too although he didn't make any shock expression. "E.. Eh?!"

When I saw the couple's face, it's like they feel guilty for telling us. ".....A.. Arigatou for telling us" "No need, you guys better go home" ".... Hai.." They then walked away.

"What should we do, Reborn?" Reborn didn't answer, it looks like he's thinking what we should do. After a few seconds, "We'll go look for the boy who fall into the cliff"

"Eh?!" The four of us said on the same time. "It's possible that that boy is still alive. Because if I remember correctly, deep down the bridge is not a ground but river"

"Ah, thank goodness you guys us still here" "Eh?" "Why did the lady come back?" "Is something wrong?"

"That time, I remember that I picked this little box up, it looks like it falls from that boys pocket before he fall to the cliff, since I don't who his family is, I think giving it to you, who are possible to be his friends is not a bad idea either, so here"

After receiving it, I noticed something. "Ah!" "This is...! ... A... Arigatou" "No need, I'll say it one more time, you guys better go home" "A.. Aah.. Hai" Then she walked away.

When I wanted to try opening it, "Tsuna, you want to open it?" asked Yamamoto. "Well yes.. Because look at this" I let them see the carve on top of the box. "Jyuu.. Jyuudaime, this is.." "IT'S VONGOLA CREST TO THE EXTREME!!" "You are too loud, Ryohei" "Oh, sorry to the extreme"

"That's right so I think the boy who fall to the cliff is actually one of Reborn's accuintance, while the other is... Maybe is this father who let him escape through the window" ".... I take my word back. Look's like dame isn't always dame" "Reborn.."

"So what will you do now, Tsuna?" asked Reborn. "We'll go look for him! He's probably still alive!" "Of course, jyuudaime!" said Gokudera-kun. "Ou! We'll find him!" said Yamamoto. "FINDING HIM TO THE EXTREME!!" shouted Onii-san. "Hmph!" said Reborn while smiling.

AN :

Done! Have to think about the next one!

Comment and review please :3