Meeting the Mist & Another information about the Kizuna

~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~

"Greetings, I am one the leader of Velenosa Lightning guardian, Tuono-sama's assassination squad's subordinate. My name is Eoin"

= Takeshi's POV=

After I met Gokudera on my way the an abandoned open space, we met an a tall long hair man who dress in black, who us an enemy since he said he wanted to eliminate Shiro and Vongolas.

His greetings is sooo long that makes me sleepy from hearing all that and I can see that Gokudera is already really pissed off.

"When will he done his introduction anyway? I need to go back or old man (dad) is going to get worried... Maybe"

"That will be all about my greetings and information"

"Oh, he done his introduction?"

"For another information..."

"....."

".... Our mission is to eliminate Vongola wind guardian and if we met one of the other guardian by chance, eliminate them too!"

He the charged at us as soon as he finished his long and polite introduction.

"Heh! At last you finished your stupid introduction, Eion!" Gokudera shouted as he hold his dynamites.

"The name is Eoin, not Eion! And it is not stupid, I only tell them to the people who will die in my hand right on that day!"

"Eoin, Eion, same!"

"No, it's not!"

"Ahaha.. It's different, Gokudera" I sweatdropped.

He took out daggers from his pockets and hold them on each hand just like Shiro holding his stationery and Lightning flame is covering the daggers.

"Ahahaha.. Thanks for telling but we won't lose" I smile.

Both of our weapons clashed each other and then I slashes him diagonally but in midway I drops the sword, switching hands before finishing the attack.

"Shigure Souen Ryu, Shushiki go no kata, Samidare!" (fifth-offensive form, 五月雨 - Early Summer Rain)

"HATERU!!"

That is when Gokudera throw his dynamites to Eoin when he dodge my attack.

"Heh.." Eoin smirked.

"?!" "Why is he smirking when he's about to lose?!"

"Goodbye, brats" Something came out of the tree where Eoin came out from, something like a discharge.

"Yamamoto, jump! Sistema C.A.I!!" I jump onto one of Gokudera's weapon then he shoot the tree by using his Flame Arrow.

"Die you stupid tree!!"

"Why the tree?" I sweatdropped.

BOOM!!

"Gen!"

= Reader's POV =

Eoin shouted as soon as the tree got blasted.. I mean the one who's on the tree got blasted by Hayato and fall from the tree.

"Cih.. To think that a brat to be this strong, to be able to make Gen fall unconscious in one attack" Eoin hissed.

"Heh! Don't underestimate Vongola! And also no way I am gonna lose! I AM jyuudaime's right-hand man!"

"I see.. We will retreat now. Before that, state your names! I will be the both of you's opponent if we meet again!"

"Gokudera Hayato, guardian of the Storm, Vongola jyuudaime's right-hand man!"