Chap. 3 (Going Home)

CHRYS POV

I had just arrive home from a successful photo-shoot. Don't mean to brag but 98% of the times my photo-shoots are successful. 

As usual, I was greeted by Socks first

As usual, I was greeted by Socks first. "Hey boy!" I say as I pat his head.

"Dad!" I hear my baby girl yell as she embraced me.

"I brought you something," I say as I open my tiny suitcase.

"As usual," she said.

I handed her a box and she opened it before saying "No freakin' way!!!"

"Yes freakin' way!" I yell back.

"I had them custom-made," I tell her.

"Thanks dad!!" I she said as she hug me. They were custom made Captain America Jordans.

 They were custom made Captain America Jordans

"Where's my wife?" I ask her.

"She's upstairs," Xan (my nickname for her) says.

Lyryc was indeed expecting me.

I make my way upstairs and enter the room. The lights in the room were off but the bathroom's light was on so I assumed she was in the restroom and entered without knocking. She's indeed my wife so knocking-to me- is irrelevant. 

 She was showering so I thought, why not give her something she'll probably crave more of tomorrow. I stripped and quietly entered the shower. 

I stepped in and touched her shoulder. She flinched but her body recognized my touch and relaxed. She turned her body around and faced me while she smiled ear to ear.

I could barely contain his feelings for her, and she did not mind at all. Lyryc eagerly reached for my penis, which was already bulging for her, soaked with pre-cum. Adding a splash of water, she started teasing my balls, groping my shaft and kissing my neck – right behind my ear.

I started groaning as she stroked me, the warm water beating down on me, adding to the sensation. I was interminably wet; her hair was soaked, showing off her natural curls. My personal fluids covered her hand with desire. It was only until I started to shake that I consciously restrained myself from cumming.