Chap.43

LYRYC POV
I was currently scrolling through my phone and looking at pictures of Chrys and I. He was a really good looking guy and I can see why I was attracted to him. There were also sex videos but I didn't view them.

"Mom! Dad's awake!" Alex says popping her head into my room.

I got dress and made sure I was presentable to see my husband. How did he even like to see to me?

I walked to his room slowly with my heart beat's pace increasing second by second. After what felt like forever of walking down a hall I arrived outside of his room only to stand outside.

The door flew open and I was grabbed into an embrace. An embrace that felt too familiar for a second, a smell I have inhaled many times, a skin I've touched over and over again, a feeling I wouldn't want to lose, a- "Oh how I've missed you!! If I ever lose you again I don't know what I'm gonna do," he says. At that very second memories started rushing back
Prom
My wedding day
Defloration
Birth
Arguments
Honeymoon
Graduation
Pregnancy
Pain
Anger

Altgough those memories came I still felt as if I was missing pieces of the puzzle. I also had the memories but he felt a bit strange.

I didn't want to let go of him. I just wanted to hug him for as long as I can. He pulled away, cupped my cheeks and crashed his lips to mine making sure to deepend the kiss. I guess we kissed a lot cause my lips worked as if they had a mind of their own. His hands moved down to my ass and squeezed tightly. His touch was amazing but it also felt weird.

"Mom, dad I'm here!" Alex says covering her eyes causing me to laugh.

"Sorry kiddo. You just have no idea how I missed doing this," Chrys says.

"Excuse me Mr.Valley, you've just done surgery and it's not safe to be standing like this. I'm afraid I'll have to tell your family to leave cause you need to rest," a doctor says opening the door for us.

"When can he leave?" I ask.

"We'll dispatch him in about 2 weeks time."

Chrys frowned and pecked my lips before I left.

"Hey Xaye!" I say hugging the little girl who saved my life.

"Hi Aunt Lyryc. How are you doing?"

For such a young girl she knew more things than most adults and she behaved better than some too. She learned how to perform a CPU by watching it once on TV (according to her).

"I'm fine thank you. Where are your dads?"

"I only came with one and he's on his way up," she add.

"Which one?" Alex asks.

"Frank."

Frank brought me vegetable soup and some change of clothes.

*2 Weeks Later*

CHRYS POV
It's been 2 days since I've been back home and it feels good that things are falling back into place (kind of). There was also something wrong with Lyryc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have my wife back but she's been behaving strangely.

Yesterday I walked into the shower as she was bathing and the second I touched her her body tensed up. I've touched Lyryc millions of times already so she knows my touch better than anyone else's but it's almost as if she doesn't remember.

She didn't smile or anything. She just said goodmorning, give me a peck (which she rarely does) and left and the shower. I wasn't trying to have sex or anything, I just missed having her in my arms, and taking showers  with her, and inhaling her scent, and hearing her laughs and moans and cries and the list could go on.

She doesn't even sleep next to me. For the past 2 nights she layed in bed with me and waited until I fell asleep to get up and go into one of the other rooms. Even when she lays with me the distance between us in the bed is a really big one. We don't even share the same cover. Whenever I touch her she'll move away or say she's hot.

I just want things to go back to the way they were when we were on the island.

The island.

We should totally move back to the island! Alexandrite is literally grown so she can stay up here and live on her own if she wants are she can move back down with us.

I heard a loud scream from downstairs and jumped out of bed as quick as possible. This cause a mighty pain to kick into my side. I growled as I made my way downstairs.

"Chrys!!!" Stacy yelled as she hugged my tightly.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!! Stacyyyy!!!! I missed you but you're hurting me," I manage to say through the pain.

"Oops! Sorry!"

"Hey Chrys!" Richard said as he gave me a manly hug.

Socks came out of nowhere and jumped on Stacy and licked her face.

Euw.

"I missed you too boy!" she say rubbing his tummy.

That's when it hit me, Lyryc hasn't said one word since.

"Lyryc, don't tell me you're still angry with me about teaching your daughter how to fight and use knives," Stacy said.

She quickly made her way next to me.

"Can we talk, in private?" She whispered in my ear. She grabbed my wrist and carried me up to our room.

"What is so important that we can't say around Stacy and Richard?" I ask.

"Uhm....who are they?"

"What do you mean who are they? We were on the island with them remember?"

"Nope. Was I good friends with them?" She ask.

That's when it all added up.

She lost her memory.

Vote
Comment
Share