Chap. 17

LYRYC POV

"This nigga almost lost his life cheating on me!" Bryn says less concerned than she was a few seconds ago.

"Is that bitch dead?" She asked the doctor.

"Uhm no. She's in the same room as your husband," he said.

"Can I see them?"

"Sure. Right this way ma'am," he says.

....

Kleary (the girl's name) was really pretty. To be honest Bryn looked lowkey jealous of her beauty but I said nothing.

"Oh my God! Not Kleary!" A female came rushing in the room.

That's when Amelia walked in as well. "No no no!" She cried.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

When she realized I was in there too her face turned serious.

"Speak of the devil's wife," she referred to me.

"Hello Amelia," I say.

That bitch hate me more than Jesus hates sin.

"You know her?" Her friend ask.

"Zeela this is the girl I told you about," she replied.

"You mean the bitch Chrys left u for?"

"Yup!"

"Damn bitch! I be on your mind so much that you be spreading rumors about me to your friends?!  At least now your spreading something other than your legs. Well since we're here now, why don't your dumb ass say shit now?" I say.

"Bitch fuck you!" she replied.

"I'm not in the best of mood and won't stand here and have yall insult and disrespect my sister in law. So if you mind, please keep your distance and we'll keep ours. Thank you!" Bryn said.

"Who the hell is this barren hoe talking to?" Zeela ask.

That's when Bryn snapped. I didn't realise when she put the baby down but the next thing I knew was that she was beating the hell out of Zeela. Amelia jumped in and so did I, despite the fact that I was pregnant.

The same doctor from before called some other doctors and they parted the fight.

.......

BRYN QUICK POV

The same doctor from before brought me into a seperate room with Rennaé.

He really liked Rennaé and she loved him too which was weird because Rennaé HATES errybody besides me and Dellano.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Dr.Tyler but you can call me by my first name Terry," he  said.

Terry even gave Rennaé an injection which I believe helped with the teething pain.

"Tee-tee!" Rennaé yelled.

That made Terry and I laugh.

"What's yours?"

"Bryn with a y," I reply.

"Okay Bryn with a y what are you gonna do that your husband's cheating on you?"

He's so nosy.

"Could you do me a favor and mind your own business? Are you this nosy with all your patients?" I ask.

"No. I'm sorry. I just know how this pain feels and wanted to comfort you but if you don't want my comforting that's okay. Here's my card in case you change your mind. Bye Ren," he said as he kisses her, handed her to me and place his card on the table before leaving. I picked it up and placed it into my purse before sighing. My life was going south I knew not what to do. 

I just felt like locking myself in a room by myself for 24 hours to avoid seeing people. And sadly that's what I'm gonna do. I just need a break from EVERYTHING!!!!

LYRYC POV

I deadass wanted to beat that bitch but I'll save that for another day. Bryn exitted the room 3 minutes after Dr. Tyler did. She kissed Ren and handed her to me before saying "Can you watch her for me, I need to get away from all this for some time," she said. I remember how my dad treated my mom and whenever she needed a break Aunt Shay would never hesitate to watch me for her so I said "Sure why not?"  

"Thanks. Home is the last place I wanna go right now so here's my key in case you need anything for the baby. And can you please not tell Chrys about this please?" she begged.

"It'll be our lil secret for the time being but you'll have to tell him eventually," I say.

I knew exactly why she didn't want me to tell Chrys. When Bryn and Dellano started dating Chrys wanted them to break up because he didn't trust him. But Bryn didn't allow him to control who she liked so she proceeded to marry him. Chrys never liked Dellano so he avoided him at all means necessary. She doesn't wanna tell him now because he'll happily rub it in her face and say "I told you so.".  She thanked me again and left.

"Well, I guess we'll be spending some time together," I said to Ren.

She replied in baby gibberish.  

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS!! 

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL.

LIKE 

COMMENT

LOVE YALL!!

950 VIEWS PPL!!