Chap. 27

LYRYC POV
I was making breakfast when my phone pinged. I immediately picked it up and open the message.

Frank👬
Girllllllll

Yesssss😂😂

I think I just found you the perfect job.

What u mean?

He sent me a poster:

Are you a good pregnant actor looking for a job?
Just call:1800679345
Auditions begin at 12:00 p.m on June 11, 2019.
Fill out file below to join now.

This is the perfect job Frank!!! Thank u!

Anytime girl! And if you're wondering, I already filled the file out and submitted it for u.

Frank you're the best!!! How can I repay you?

Welllll....
You can repay me by being my daughter's godmother.

Daughter???

My bf and I adopted a baby girl 2 days ago and we want u to b the godmother.

I'll b more than glad to b!! What's her name?

Xaye

That's a gorgeous name.
Anyways I have to get going. Nice talk though. Love u😋❤❤

Love u too xoxo❤❤

"Who was that?" Chrys said as he kissed my cheek and tried to peep over at my phone. This was not like him. Our level of trust was really high so we didn't really ask each other about messages and all that crap.

"Just Frank. Why?" I ask.

"Just curious.We're going for dinner tonight," he said grabbing one of my pancakes. I slapped his arm playfully before saying "Get out my kitchen! And who said I wanted to go for dinner tonight?" 

"I don't know. But it wasn't a request, it's an order," he says before harshly spanking my butt before leaving the kitchen.

ALEXANDRITE POV

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"Yup, yeah, Uh huh, I was born ready, whatever!" they replied.

Since today was the kids day out we decided to go to the beach. After doing some research we decided on Jumeirah Beach.

In about 20 minutes we all arrived at the beach.

The sun was blazing so we set up our beach umbrellas and sat beneath them. We didn't feel like swimming as yet so we started playing some music. Yaneel started playing 'Press' by Cardi B and surprisingly Micheal started to rap along.

"When since do you listen to Cardi B?" I ask.

"Ever since a special person made me," he said pecking my lips and cupping my ass.

"You guys are so adorable," an unknown girl walking pass said. She was really pretty.

"Thanks," both Micheal and I said in sync. 

"Can I sit with you guys," she asked. 

"Sure!"  Marcus said moving closer to her without hesitation.