Chap. 14

ALEXANDRITE POV

I was waiting on Micheal to come pick me when Xay pulled up. 

"Alex! Let's go!" he called from his car

I deliberately texted him and told him I was going with Micheal today and he read the message too. 

I walked outside and said "I told you, I was going with Micheal today."

"Alexandrite go get your bag and lets go," he said in a commanding tone. He thinks that because he's my uncle he can boss me around like that.

"No! I'm going with Micheal," I reply.

He picked his phone up and dialed a number. "Hello! Sis, can you please tell Alex to get in the car so we can leave. I don't trust the person she wants to drive with..... Okay," he said as he passed me the phone. 

I put the phone to my ear only to hear my mom's voice "Girl, you better get your ass in the car with your uncle!" she said.

"Ok mom," I said not wanting to argue.

She hung up and did as ordered. "You think because you're my uncle you can boss me around huh?" I say with folded arms.

"No, but you don't know who Micheal really is and you need to stay away from him," he said.

"Whatever." I texted Micheal and told him he didn't have to pick me up.

.....

The second we arrived at school I grabbed my bag and left Xay's car.

"What's with the attitude?" he asked.

"WhAt'S wItH tHe AtTiTuDe?" I mimicked him before walking off.

...

"My mom told me to go with him," I say.

"It's cool. I don't blame him for not trusting me," Micheal said.

 I don't blame him for not trusting me," Micheal said

"Why yall hate each other so much though?" I ask.

"Xaylynn used to be my homie until I started hanging around with James and his friends. I slept with his girlfriend and told him to fuck off," he said looking away obviously ashamed of what he did.

"What?! You was a bad ass nigga," I say laughing.

"Yeah..yeah. I did apologize though. He even punched me in the nose when I did but I did nothing because I deserved it," he said.

"Anything else you wanna tell me about your younger days?" I ask.

"Uhm. Yeah. I got AIDS," he said shocking me.

"You got what?!" I say to make sure I was hearing things. 

He laughed and pulled me closer by my waist before saying "I'm joking. I've always used protection." He kissed me and squeezed my ass lightly and I kissed him back. 

....

LYRYC POV

Frank and I were chilling and I couldn't stop thinking about the phone call so I brought it up by saying "Frank, are you cheating on me?" 

He was blushing at his phone before he started frowning. He sighed before saying "No, I'm not."

"U sure?" I didn't think he was lying because it was a male's voice but he could also be gay for all I know. 

"Of course I am," he says kissing my forehead. 

I smiled at him before he said "Sadly, I have to go now. Work calls," he says leaving. Little did he know I had download a tracking app on his phone and hid it. The second he left I got dressed and started tracking his phone.

I got into my car and followed the tracking device. It lead me to a house and not a bank or business. I knew he was there because his car was too. I got out and walked to the door. I was furious and wasn't gonna play sneaky or some shit. 

I rang the door bell and cute guy came out. He was foine asf.

 He was foine asf

"Hi. Is a guy by the name of Frank here?" I ask.

This nigga low-key chickened out before saying "N-no."

"Nigga I know you lying I say as I push pass him and enter the house. Frank was running upstairs butt-naked.

"Frank! Would you tell me what the fuck is going on?" I beg.

....

Noah-the fine ass nigga baked a pudding. We decided to not argue and talk about this like normal humans. So here we are sitting around a table eating pudding.

"I'm...gay," Frank blurted out.

"You're what?!"

"Gay, Lyryc," he said as if he was ashamed.

I wasn't really hurt to be honest. I guess it's because he was cheating with a guy and not a girl.

Noah's pudding was the bomb! It was coconut pudding. 

(a/n: Yall need to try it. It's the bomb bomb!)

"Then why did you date me if you're gay?" I ask taking a bite.

"I thought I liked girls but when I met Noah everything changed. When we started dating I was still trying to figure out if I was gay or straight. I was ashamed to tell anyone I was gay because they'll judge me and discriminate against us," he said as he held Noah's hand.

"Frank, you could have told me. I'm not gonna judge yall. If you're not gonna be happy with me it's better you be happy with Noah," I say.

"Thank you for not judging us and understanding. You need to get back with your husband," he said causing me to choke on my pudding.

"Hell no!" I say.

"Lyryc, you still love him. You even moan his name in your sleep. I spoke to him a few days ago and he really misses you. He's been going through hell with his new chick and wants you back," Frank said.

"That's not my business. Anyways, I should be leaving now. Can I have a slice to go?" I ask Noah.

"Of course. And remember you're an always welcomed guest," he said cutting me a slice.

I said my goodbyes and left.

...

When I finally reached back home and entered my house I saw Chrys standing in my living room.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

Speak of the devil.

Vote

Comment