Chap. 7

MICHEAL POV

"What did she say?" I ask Alexandrite.

 "She said it's fine as long as I'm back before 5," she replied.

We hopped into my car and drove off.

..............

"Mom! I'm home," I yell as I enter the house. Her main car wasn't in the garage so I assumed she went out with the other one.  After searching the house I realized her absence.

"My mom's not home," I inform Alexandrite.

I cut her a slice of cheesecake and handed it to her. "thanks!" 

After her first bite she said "Damn! This is good!"

"Thanks. I'll let my mom know. She was a baker so she's the best," I inform her.

"Why did she stop and become a real estate agent?" she asked.

"When my dad passed baking reminded her too much of him so she eventually quit," I say.

She nodded her head. I wanted to hold a conversation with her but I had no idea what to bring up. Just the sound of her voice is music to my eras.

"You're beautiful," I compliment.

"Thanks. You're literally the only male besides my dad who has ever told me that," she said.

A moment of silence then came between us before she said "So what do you do for fun?"

"Well I box or go to the gym."

"You box?"

"Yeah! Why is it so hard to believe?" I ask.

"Because you don't defend yourself when James and his friends ambush you in school," she said.

"You see, I once lost my anger in the 6th grade and that didn't turn out well. It was always written down in my reputation and if I retaliate against James and his friends that's gonna mess it up even more. Also, James is related to the principal so he does anything he wants knowing he'll get away with it eventually. Sometimes you gotta think of the consequences of the choices you will make before you make them," I say.

"Wow. Never thought of it that way," she said.

"No one ever does until a certain time. So what do you do for fun?" I ask.

"Well, since I grew up on an island whenever I had nothing to do I'll just swim. I'm really good at swimming. Also my Aunt Stacy and I used to....never mind," she said.

"I can keep a secret but you don't have to tell e if you don't want to," I say.

"Thanks. So what now?" she asked.

"I'll order pizza," I say grabbing my phone.

..............

As we were eating I decided to put on some music. "I'm gonna play music. Any request?" I ask.

"Cardi B ft Bruno Mars, Please me" she said.

I rolled my eyes and did as she requested.

"This is my song!" she yelled when the song started.

Please me, baby
(Let me hear you say)

Please

(Let me hear you say)

Please (Woo)
Please me, baby
(Let me hear you say)
Please
(Let me hear you say)
Please (Woo)

She sang every line of the song. She the got up and started dancing. She was just too perfect. Watching her dance and sing like that low-key turned me on. 

Let me please you baby.

Dinner reservations like the pussy, you gon' eat out.

I almost choked on my pizza when she said this. I knew the song but I never listened to it this closely. 

Lemme eat that kitty.

"Come on. Let's dance," she said holding her hands out. I grabbed them and pulled my self up. We then started dancing in my living room. I'm not much of a dancer but dancing with her was amazing. 

........

After listening to the same song 3 times we fell back into the coach to catch our breath. I heard movement in my kitchen and shot back to my feet. 

"Stay here," I ordered Alex.

I slowly walked into my kitchen and saw my mom pouring herself a glass of champagne.

"Mom?!"

"Oh hey Mickey!" she said.

Mickey is my family's pseudonym for me.

 "When did you come in?" I ask.

"A couple minutes ago. I see you've become friends with the Valley's daughter. She obviously makes you happy and this is the happiest I've seen you ever since that other girl so don't lose this one son," she said.

"Thanks mom," I said.

.....

Vote

Comment

Team Micheal or Team James???