Chap. 13

CHRYS POV

It's been 3 weeks since the fall out with Lyryc and to be honest I miss the fuck out of her. I miss her laughter, her smile, her moans, her scent, her taste, her lips, her attitude and so much more. I can't believe I fucked up our marriage for some woman who I don't even love. The main reason I cheated was because when I was here alone and Lyryc was back at Pig Island I sometimes got horny and couldn't control myself. 

So Amelia became my little fuck buddy but she started catching feeling. I never loved that her. I'm so stupid. Now there's some other nigga loving her and kissing her when I'm suppose to be the only nigga. As I laid in my bed and thought about all of this I felt Amelia rubbing my cock. Her boyfriend had kicked her out too so I allowed her to stay with me.

"Babes, can you eat my pussy?" she asked.

Wtf.

I wasn't about to eat her pussy. I'm not even the first nigga she cheated on Jahmal with. "No! Why don't you go cook something. Aint do shit around here but you want me to eat your pussy!" I say getting up. I've literally only ate one kitty my whole life and that was Lyryc's. I could eat that all day every day.

"If it was that bitch Lyryc you would have done it though," she mumbled.

"The fuck I would. She don't be out here spreading her legs for every nigga she sees so of course I would. Your hoeing ass best not disrespect her like that again!" I yell angrily. I wasn't gonna let her disrespect Lyryc like that, after all I still love her.

I started walking away when she said "I'm pregnant."

"The fuck you say?" I ask just to clarify.

"I'm pregnant and you're the father," she said.

"Bitch I ain't no father of your child. We used protection. I want a paternity test," I say.

"Okay!" she yelled.

As I walked to the kitchen I couldn't stop stepping on her belongs on the floor. She was so untidy and she didn't cook or clean. All she does is go out with her friend and come home to fuck. I can't do this shit anymore. I NEED Lyryc back. I still haven't filled out the divorce papers yet.

LYRYC POV

*FLASHBACK*

"You coming over to do homework with right?" Chrys asked me.

"Yeah! I just gotta text my mom," I say pulling out my phone. After getting permission we took the school bus to his house. His family wasn't home so we had the house for ourselves.

Once we had finish our homework we decided to watch a movie on Chrys' laptop. The second I opened his laptop a porn site came up. 

"Chrys, what the hell have you been watching?" I ask.

"Oh shit!" he said as he grabbed it from me and got rid of the site and history. We finally decided on a movie and started watching it. In the middle of the movie Chrys kissed me out of nowhere and I just kissed him back. 

The next thing I knew was that he was on top of me and sucking on my neck. "Chrys we're still virgins," I stop him.

"We should lose our virginity to one another," he said.

"But we can't tell anyone about this," I say because I had wanted to this with Chrys for a while now.

"Of course not. I have a condom," he said.

"do you know how to put it on?" I ask. This was such an awkward moment.

"Of course I do," he bragged. He grabbed a condom from his drawer and turn to the wall before fidgeting with it and his penis. After a good 30 seconds he still wasn't done. I got up and walked to the wall where he was. While he was fidgeting with the condom I googled 'how to put a condom on'.