Chap. 16

AMELIA POV

"What you mean he left you?" Kleary ask.

"As in he left left," I said.

"Damn girl! You finna let him get away with that shit?" Zeela ask.

Zeela and Kleary are my two most trusted friends and we've been friends since 2nd grade.

If it's the last thing I do, I'm gonna let Chrys pay for hurting me like this.

"Naw bitch! I'm finna make his dumb ass pay!" I say gripping my soda tightly.

"Anyways guys! I gotta go. I finna go meet Dellano," Kleary says
Dellano is Kleary'a baby daddy who's also married but is cheating on his wife.

LYRYC POV

I really need to get a job and stop living like a housewife. It pains me to know that I'm not independent in the job section.

A car pulled up in my yard and I immediately rush to wrap a towel around my body because I was naked asf. It was hot as hell and I didn't feel like wearing clothes.

The person rang the doorbell and I looked through the peephole seeing Bryn-Chrys' little sister and her daughter.

I open the door and let her in. She looked bright and hot as usual.

 She looked bright and hot as usual

"Hey girlie!" I say as I hug her. She had been through a lot but still had the courage to smile everyday.

By a lot I mean A LOT, A LOT. She handed me her baby girl Rennaé and she immediately started crying so I hand her back to her owner.

Rennaé:

Rennaé is her 2 year old baby girl who has also been through some stuff

Rennaé was borned undeveloped and premature by 4 months. Her lungs weren't fully developed and she had stay in the hospital 8 months after birth. They even hooked her up on a machine to help her breathe. Her kidneys and liver were undeveloped as well and she had eating,
sleeping and breathing problems. The doctors told Bryn that Rennaé had only about 3 months to live but God was on her side and she fought for her life. After Rennaé was born Bryn also had some problems which resulted in her becoming infertile/barren. She tried to hide it from her ex-husband but one of the doctors told him and according to Bryn her house have been a battle field ever since. He loves his daughter but wants more kids but since is now barren he insults her and barely look ay or speak to her. I've never personally met Dellano (her husband) but I believe Bryn.

"She's teething so she's miserable," she said.

"It's okay girl. Come in!" I say.

I don't remember my first time teething but that shit is painful and looks painful. Like just imagine a white hard object pushing through your gum. 😳🤕😭

"Thanks!" She enters.

"So how's life with Dellano and the baby?"

Her face immediately fell to the floor. That was also when Rennaé started crying.

I took Rennaé up and she started crying even louder. Her skin was also really hot which probably mean she has a fever. She was literally burning up.

"Bryn she has a fever," I inform her while rocking the baby in my arms.

I brought her upstairs and gave her some medicine that the doctors gave Alex when she had a fever. She didn't even want to swallow but eventually did. Bryn brought a warm bottle of milk for her in my room. According to Bryn at the age of 3 months Rennaé stopped drinking breast milk.

After a moment of silence of feeding her her bottle she started dozing off into slumber. When Bryn put her down and walked out the room with me she started crying on the top of her lungs again.

Bryn sighed exhaustedly. She really looked tired. "Bryn. Go downstairs and let me handle this. There's overnight pizza in the fridge that Chrys ordered," I say.

"You sure?" She asked.

I nod and she did as ordered. I reenter the room and looked at Rennae who crying really loud.

I decided to try a method Stacy always did with Alex.

I set her up with her back against the wall.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at her.

She immediately stopped crying for about 4 seconds before starting again.

"What the hell do you want Rennaé. I know this hurts but you aint gotta be screaming so loud. Your momma's tired and need some rest," I spoke to her like a 10 year old child.

She replied in baby gibrish as if she was trying to tell me something. It was so adorable and funny which made me laugh. Me laughing made her laugh and it was such an amazing momemt.

"Lyryc! Dellano got in a car accident about 10 minutes ago!" Bryn blurted out with tears running down her face.

Rennaé once again started crying at the top of her god damn lungs.

........

We were in the waiting room and Rennaé was finally fast asleep.

"Family of Dellano Pryce?" a doctor said.

"Yes! I'm his wife," Bryn said.

The doctor cleared his throat, "Wife you say?"

"Uhm yes. Can you just tell me how he's doing?" She said.

"Oh yes. Your husband suffered severe braim damage and he's in a coma and the girl-"

That's when Bryn started crying more than she was.

I embraced her and allowed her to cry on my shoulder. Surprisingly the doctor took Rennaé from me and hold her.

"You guys were gonna squash her in between your hug," he said really concerned.

"What do you care? You don't even know us," I say. This guy was a bit too concerened.

"Whatever. What the hell! She has a fever!" he said.

"Look, I gave her some medicine already. Can you give her back and mind your business," I say as held my arms out. He returned her and started walking away befofe stopping in the midst of his track.

"Don't you want to know about the girl who was with him?"

"What girl?" Bryn ask.

"Well....you see, when the ambulance found his car and decided to pull him out there was a girl who was with him and..."

"And?" Bryn ask.

"She was giving him a...fe...a fellatio. Let's just say he also had an erection," he said.

"What's a fellatio?" Bryn whispered to me.

"Oral presentation of the penis aka head," I say.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

Vote
Comment