Chap. 10

ALEXANDRITE POV

"So you aren't gonna tell me what the fuck happened?" Micheal asked as we drove to his place.

"Promise not to rub it in my face?" I ask.

"I don't know. It depends," he said.

I rolled my eyes and started but he stopped the car. "You're freezing. Take this," he said as he took his hoodie off and hand it to me. It smelt like him and it was cozy and warm from his body.

By the time I had finish telling him the entire story he was pissed and we had arrived at his house.

"This nigga really tried to rape you?!" he aid with anger in his tone as he tightly gripped the steering wheel.

"This is why I insistingly told you not to go with them Alex! You're lucky they didn't include you in their group sex," he said.

I didn't tell Micheal anything about what they started doing.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"It's time you know that I was once apart of their group. Ii wasn't always a goody-2-shoes," he said as he exited the car.

I did the same and followed him into his house. 

"Before I came for you I asked my mom to speak to your mom on you staying over tonight and your mom said it was okay. I don't wanna drive you home to be honest," Micheal said.

.....

"I used to be apart of their dumbass group but it used to just be me, James and Adrian. Then when I became alcohol addict my mom found out and I had to go to rehab everyday after school. I eventually got over my addiction and I stopped hanging with James and his friends. I then started dating Laurenn  and before I knew it she was sleeping behind my back with James and now she's apart of their little group. Aidan then pulled Avey in. Avey's parents are pastors and think their daughter is such a little angel," he explained.

"So when did Royalty come?" I ask.

"Oh she. She wasn't even asked to be in their group. She came to this school some time last year. When she came to this school she was highly feared because her dad's a drug lord. This nigga Kimo used to date her but then he broke up with her and broke her heart. 2 days after the break up he went missing and up to this day the cops still haven't solved the case or found his body. Everyone knows Royalty had something to do with it but no one said or did shit," he said.

"Wow!" I say

"Anyways, I'm going to bed. Come let me show your room for the night," he said.

"I'm not sleepy. Can we watch movie or something," I ask.

"Ugh. What you wanna watch?" he asked.

"Can we watch Dynasty?" I ask.

"Sure but I'm done with that entire series. I'm waiting on episode 15 of season 2. Since the guest room doesn't have a tv imma go sleep there and you can keep my bed," he said as he threw me one of his t-shirts and a shorts. 

I didn't want to stay in his bedroom alone so I asked him to stay with me until the end of one episode and he agreed. I changed into his cozy clothes and before we knew it we were both knocked and sleeping together.

.........

LYRYC POV

I felt someone kissing my neck and immediately knew who it was. My eyes shot open and I pushed him away.

"What's your problem?" he asked.

I didn't reply and started moving to the bathroom. I gave him the bedroom for himself and slept in the guest room and he still can't leave me the fuck alone. I did my morning routine and got a message from Alex saying she'll be back by 12 p.m. I was okay with her staying there because Gloria (Micheal's mother) and I have become good friends and I trust her.

I had a date with Frank and got dress before leaving.

As I was leaving out Chrys blocked the front door and said "Hey! Where the fuck you think you going like this

As I was leaving out Chrys blocked the front door and said "Hey! Where the fuck you think you going like this. Showing all this cleavage and such a short pants. You finna entertain all them niggas out there," he said.

"I don't care. Maybe I'll entertain some loyal nigga," I say as I push him out the way and exit.

....

"Hey gorgeous!" Frank said as he pecked my lips.

He looked hot as usual.

........

ALEXANDRITE POV

When I woke up Micheal's head was on my tummy and he was fast asleep. I slept like a baby last night. He was really embracing me because I could barely move out of his grip. 

"Micheal," I try to wake him up.

He heard me and said "Yes mom."

"It's me, Alex," I giggle.

He immediately shifted away from me. "I'm so sorry," he said.

"Micheal it's okay."