Requests [Closed]

Hello, and welcome to my first one-shot book. I will hopefully be productive in writing but I can't promise anything because I still have school to go to. If you want to request something please read the rules before doing so.

Rules

- I will only do the turtles and April

- I will accept a few AUs (really depends, soulmate AUS are a definite yes)

- No smut (Mentions of sex or heated make-out sessions are fine.)

- Be specific with what gender you want me to write into (Transgender, Gender Neutral, Male, Female, Nonbinary, etc.)

- If you do not specify gender, I will automatically have the reader as gender neutral

- Specify how you want the story to go

Examples:

I accept...

Can I request a Mikey x Writer! Gender Neutral! Reader? Mikey is trying to teach the reader how to skateboard or just teaching them something.

I do not accept...

Can I request a Raph x Reader?

- Headcanons, Scenarios, and Oneshots are acceptable

- No OCs

- I will only do x readers

- If I never responded to your request for over a week, there is a chance I will not be doing it (Edit: I'll work on saying no)

- The turtles will be aged up if you request romantic relationships (sorry it's feels uncomfortable to write as their original age now) but will keep their original age if it is platonic

- Turtle tots are also acceptable

I will add more in the future as this goes on but other than that, please request and I will do everything I can to write them. I'm also a bit laid back with the rules.

Note: Some oneshots will have my OCs but it won't be in the requested ones. (Edit: I think I'll stop putting my ocs here.)

Also please try to comment or at least vote at the stories you like in here. You don't have to but it's nice seeing my phone notifying me of what you guys' think.

WARNING: While I am open to requests, I will be a little slow but I do want to get back to writing.

Oneshots Request: CLOSED

Request here or privately

Unfortunately I am going to stop writing ROTTMNT oneshots because I don't have the motivation nor the interest to keep doing so. I'm so sorry to the people I had accepted requests from. I'm sure there are other writers who will happily take them on. I still enjoy the show but the interest to write about it has gone down now especially with my attentions elsewhere.

Take care everybody.