Phone Addiction || Donnie

Request: Yes [3456boidone]

Relationship [Romantic]: Donnie/Phone Crazy! Female! Reader

Summary: Donnie built you a new phone.

-----

He was going to rip that phone, piece by piece until it is not reusable ever again. Ever since he made you a new phone with a lot more things to do than your old phone, you have stopped paying attention to the world around you. It was getting quite annoying.

He glared at the phone on your hand from where he sat in his lab and you sitting on a beanbag you had found about a month ago. You often stay in the lab with him and you usually watch him work and ask questions about whatever he was making that day. Donnie loves it when you ask questions and listen to him ramble on and on. You try to understand and he really appreciates that.

And now, you are too busy on your phone to even glance at his direction. He hears you giggle occasionally from a post and a few mutters and you typing. He glared harder and his fist clenched. Why does the phone get all the attention and he doesn't?!

It will probably be the only time he says it, but he is needy. He wants your attention, needs your attention! He wants to talk to you, to do anything with you. You've teased him once in a while that he was needy and oh, he definitely was now.

That's it.

He stood up and walk towards where you sat and snatched the phone from your hands. You let out a protest and demanded for your phone but he raised a brow and you placed a hand on his hip with the other holding the phone up. You went silent and glared. He then just tossed it behind him and it dropped somewhere with a loud shatter. You looked wide-eyed eyed.

"I'll fix it later." Donnie state looking down blankly at you.

"Why did you throw it in the first place?!" Your voice had grown high pitched as you said that, gaping at the direction where the phone went.

"I threw it because you were stuck on your phone for a whole week now."

"I do it all the time though." You glared at him, annoyed at his behavior today. You thought he was used to you using your phone since he also seems to use his a lot too but that doesn't seem to be the case.

"True but you also knew when to put it down." Donnie paused, averting his eyes with a sigh. "We haven't had a real conversation ever since I made that phone."

Your eyes softened seeing how vulnerable your boyfriend was. When you think about it, you truly haven't had a real conversation with him without you being so busy on your phone. When he really wanted to talk to you, he has to text you. You were his girlfriend, you were supposed to be there for him when he needs or wants it. You haven't shown you cared about him ever since he built you a new phone. You sigh, standing up and wrap your arms around his waist and battle shell. You placed your forehead on his plastron and squeezed your arms in apology.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a better girlfriend." Donnie brought your hands to wrap around his neck while his wrapped you waist and buried his head on the nape of your neck.

"I forgive you." He said, his voice muffled. "I miss this."

"I miss this too and I missed you." You both remained attached for the whole day trying to catch up with what you have missed and you were glad you have him in your life as you continued on with your conversation. You both still have other problems to work out of but you both knew, you guys can fix them in time. Right now you were content.

-----

Have some fluff! Guys, I'm tempted on making some angst but I'm gonna need your help. I'm drawing a bit of a blank right now.