Bond || Mikey

Request: Yes [Precureofhope147]

Relationship: Mikey/ Witch! Female! Reader

Summary: Sometimes friendships just naturally fade away but that doesn't mean it can't be taken back again.

Note: I'm honestly happy someone requested Mikey. He needs love.

Not edited, at all. (I'm sorry if some of the characters seem OOC)

-----

You let out another giggle as you let out another swish with your new wand. Sparks shot out and flew to the air before it bursts, sprinkling small little lights. You muttered something under your breath and made a small wave, the sparkles changed into floating little lights, you call them fireflies. You know there's a name for them--your parents like to remind you--but they really do remind you of fireflies. You sat down on the rooftop and just watch as the little lights float around you.

You tensed up when you heard a yelp from the side of the building before you quickly made the lights disappear. You stood up, clutching your wand tightly between you small fingers, and cautiously walked to the edge where you heard the sound.

"Hello?" You called out, waiting for a response. You heard shuffling. "I-it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you."

You reached the ledge and looked down. Whoever it was, they were hiding in the shadows, pressed against the wall and making the fire escape rattle as they shuffled slightly to adjust their position. You furrowed your eyebrows, leaning over the edge, hoping to see them.

"You don't have to be scared, you can come out." It was quiet but you can tell they wanted to but something was stopping them. "I promise I won't be afraid if you aren't."

It took a bit more coaxing but you realized the person was a boy when he spoke, telling you-you weren't going to like what you see. After a while, he started to walk out of the shadow and under the moonlight. Your eyes widened in awe, you've never seen mutants this up close. Your parents actually visit the hidden city but you were never allowed so seeing a mutant turtle was amazing to you. You introduced yourself and he in return did too.

"Mikey, I like it! Wanna see some tricks?" You asked eagerly while pulling on his arm to the middle of the roof. He enthusiastically agreed.

Over time, you learned and studied to be the best witch you could be. Mikey and you grew to be fast friends and it didn't take a while for him to introduce you to his family. Well, his older brother, Raph, had dragged his brothers to follow him so the meeting was a bit accidental. The turtles became your friends but Mikey will always be your best friend.

He encouraged and supported you when you struggled with your abilities and always knew when to cheer you up. Sometimes you even teach him a few simple potions that he can use. You always came to him first when you learned something new and when something is bothering you. He never judged you and always tried to help in any way he could, even if it almost seemed harsh but you know you needed the hard truth. You teach him what you know, while he teaches you what he knows.

The turtles, April, and even Splinter could see your bond growing strong as three years passed. They've seen how much you care for each other and you both complemented each other. You both help each other and remained to be friends through thick and thin.

But sometimes, life could get in the way.

When you both turned thirteen and when problems began arising that Mikey needed to help with, there was barely any time to hang out. Your training was getting longer and harder and with the addition of school, you barely see each other. You both tried to keep in touch but your bond just seemed to fade away. You guys barely noticed.