Cakes and Health || Donnie

Request: Yes [Cuppicakes19]

Relationship: Donatello/Female! Chubby! Reader

Summary: The reader had a hard day and just wants to eat some delicious sweets.

Note: I love eating Debbie cakes, they're so good. And I didn't make the weight much of a big deal here so there is a rare mention of it.

Not Edited

-----

You groaned as you trudged your way through the sewers the weight of your backpack felt heavier than earlier. Your shoes scraped the pavement under you and your shoulder slumped forward.

Today just wasn't your day. Right to the time you woke up late in the morning to making multiple silly mistakes in school and then adding to rude people during and after school. Everything was just a mess and all you wanted now was those cakes you stashed in the turtles' lair. You could already feel your mouth watering at the thought of those delicious sweets.

Entering the lair, you tried to greet the brothers with as much enthusiasm as you could muster but that forced happiness soon changed to genuine as you continued to chat with the turtles. They asked you if you wanted to skate with them but you declined saying something about homework and getting a snack. Donnie offered to help you with your homework. You gave your boyfriend of three months a nod and a smile before heading to there kitchen with him following behind you. The others went to get their skateboards and left you two alone.

Looking everywhere you realized the Debbie cakes you always eat weren't anywhere. You let out a frustrated groan and muttered under your breath as you opened every cupboard, hoping you just placed them in the wrong one but nope, it wasn't in the kitchen.

"Hey, handsome?"

"Hm?"

"Where are the cakes?" You asked closing the last cupboard and turned to your boyfriend, who was on his phone.

"Oh, I hid them." He answered simply, glancing at your direction before looking back on his phone.

"You hid it? Why?" You asked, incredulously. He let out a sigh, put down his phone, and walked over to you to wrap his arms around your waist.

"I know today was stressful-- I can tell from how tired you look-- but eating those sweets every day is not healthy." He stated, kissing your forehead. You could feel your face heating up at the unexpected gesture but it wasn't unwelcome. It was rare for him to initiate affection especially in a room where his brothers could come in any time.

"This isn't about my-"

"You mean your beautiful figure? No, it's just how much you've been eating those cakes and it's concerning. And remember? You wanted to eat healthier and what better way than to start now. Eating healthier can relieve stress and help to lower the risks of problems later on. And it can help boost your immune system-"

"Okay." You interrupted him with a laugh, knowing that if you let him ramble on, the words were going to get complicated for your brain to handle. "I get it, eating fewer sweets and eating healthier foods will help me."

"So?" He raised a brow, waiting for your answer.

"So, yes. I'll eat healthier. Do you have any snacks in mind then? Today is just stressful." You pressed your forehead on his plastron and waited for his response.

"Hm, how about some blueberries maybe coated in dark chocolate?"

"I thought you said no sweets?"

"I said eating sweets every day is not healthy and dark chocolate is healthy especially for stress. Unless you just want to eat blueberries by itself but I thought it would be a good idea to start off small. Baby steps really." You moved your arms to wrap them around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

"Blueberries covered in dark chocolate sounds a good idea." He let out a hum of content as you gave him a kiss again, longer this time. 

"Good, we can make that and do your homework in my lab." He started to pull away as he spoke.

"After homework, can we have a movie night?"

"But of course! Anything for my queen." You let out a giggle and headed for the fridge to get the blueberries while the terrapin took a bowl and a pack of dark chocolate. Well someone seemed prepared for this.

The day may have started terrible but your Friday night was better with your boyfriend around and of course the other brothers but mostly Donnie.

-----

Sorry for this being so short but I hope it was still sweet (eeeh??? Get it? Because Debbie cakes are- I'll leave now (I like to think Leo is proud though XD))