"Beautiful." || Leo

Request: Yes

Relationship [Romantic]: Leo x Wolf! Female! Reader

Summary: You were bored but Leon's on a mission! To make you smile. :)

Warning: Slight swearing

Note: I am so sorry for not doing this any sooner, Pqincc.

-----

You were bored. Nothing interesting was happening at the moment and all you were doing was lying on your bed. At first, you were watching a movie on your phone but you lost interest and then you tried to take a nap but your brain didn't want to and then you decided to just stare off into space but even then it was boring.

Leo had joined you in your room only a few minutes ago and you didn't really say anything to him. He knows you know he's in your room, reading some of the comics you have laying around and just kept the general peace. You like that he does that but you were bored. After a while, he decided why not annoy the heck out of you? He lied down with you and stared up at the ceiling along with you.

Then the questions came spewing out of your boyfriend's mouth. You answer them for a bit but the questions were just making you annoyed.

"Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?"

"It's an expression."

"What do you call male ballerinas?"

"Typically we just call them ballet dancers or dansuer in French, I think."

"Why isn't 11 pronounced "onety-one"?"

"That doesn't make sense."

"If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?"

"Do not ask Mikey that."

"Why do we still call it "shipping" when it goes by plane and truck?"

...

"If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter?"

"That's just brutal."

"Why-"

"Okay, I am going to stop you right there." You interrupted him turning your head to glare at him while your ears twitched in annoyance. All he gave you was a smirk and you knew. That little-

He suddenly placed your head on his lap and just as you were about to protest and still a bit confused at the sudden position, you felt one of his hands start to comb through your hair. Your left ear twitched when he came close to it and just started to scratch it. Your face grew hot but you involuntarily closed your eyes and you could feel yourself relax as you lean into his touch.

He watched you, his girlfriend, start to relax under his touch with your lips slightly perking up. He rarely ever sees you smile and seeing you almost do so without having to force yourself for the camera always brightened his day. He does try to make you smile but you always seem to force yourself not to. He didn't know why and never pushed you to tell him but he'll admit, he's a bit curious. But that was for another day.

He continued his actions and just watch as you start to drift off to sleep. A smile grew on his face and let out a chuckle.

"Beautiful." He muttered and leaned down to kiss you on the forehead. Your eyes opened and just let out a giggle and a real, genuine smile that made his heart soar. He picked you up and gently placed you properly on the bed with your head lying on a pillow. You let out a yawn and just as he was about to leave, you held his hand and quietly ask him to stay. He couldn't say no to you. Taking off his gear, he crawled up on the bed and pulled you in his arms and his hand went for your hair again. You let out a hum of content and nuzzle further on his neck.

"I love you." You muttered while another smile grew on your lips.

"I love you too." He made a mental note to make you smile more often.

-----

Hope you guys enjoy this, I certainly did!

Did you guys see the RotTMNT acapella? If you did...

RISE BABY RISE BABY!

I'm sorry I'm a bit obsessed with the song at the moment.