Misunderstanding || Leo

Request: No

Relationship: Leo/Female! Reader

Summary: There was a misunderstanding. That's all I am going to say.

Warning: NSFW terms but no Lemons (yet).

———

"What are you two doing?" Donnie asked looking at his brothers, who are leaning at Leo's make shift door (a blue curtain).

"We heard something going on in Leo's room and went to investigate." Raph answered, leaning away from the door.

"Yeah there were weird sounds coming behind the curtain." Mikey chipped. Donnie, as much as he did not want to, got curious and leaned in.

"Ooh, yeah. Just like that." Leo moaned out and they heard you giggle. Groans of pleasure were heard and left the other brothers horrified. What are you guys doing?!

"My ears!" Mikey exclaimed, covering the sides of his head along with Ralph's. Donnie looked at the curtain in disgust before slowly backing away with Raph dragging Mikey.

"Mikey?" You yelled out.

"Uh, you guys enjoy your night. Just, uh, stay safe!" Raph stumbled out before running away with Mikey. You opened the curtain just in time to see the red and orange masked turtles run away while Donnie stood stiff, looking anywhere but you.

"Did they seriously-"

"Well to be fair, our own brother sounds like he's having a lot of fun. Probably too much fun." Donnie still did not look at you.

"Don, does this look like a face for giving him a blowjob?" You bluntly said, gesturing to your unamused face. Donnie looked at you and finally realized you were wearing a face mask and in pajamas.

"Oh. It's your relaxation day." His face burned in embarrassment and heard his brother laughing out loud behind the curtain.

"Oh my god! This is priceless." Leo said while still laughing, he stood behind his girlfriend. He was also wearing a face mask and his striped pajamas. He wrapped an arm around your waist with his laughs easing down to chuckles and snickering. Donnie felt his face burn more than before.

"I will leave you two alone now." The soft-shelled turtle said awkwardly before slowly walking away.

"Can you please tell your brothers it was a misunderstanding?"

"Yep."

You closed the curtain and sighed. You and Leo looked at each other before you bursted into a fit of laughter. Your boyfriend hugged you close and kissed your lips, making sure the face mask was not ruined.

"Maybe we should do it in my apartment this time." You suggested after your laughters died down. Leo nodded in agreement.

"Maybe then you can blow me away with something else." Leo wiggles his none existent eyebrows towards you. You scoffed and elbowed him on his plastron.

"Too soon, honey."

"It's not a no. Ow! Okay I'll stop, for now. Hey, not the face."