I'm sorry || Donnie

Request: Yes [DreamGirl1098]

Relationship [Romantic]: Donnie/Female!Ultima Werewolf! Reader

Summary: You come from a long line of werewolves and they are known for their dangerous abilities. One day you lose control of yourself.

Warning: Mentions of blood, ANGST LOTS OF IT >:D

Note: I'd like to thank you, DreamGirl1098. I really love your request so much, you are a genius! There are some changes so that it fits but it should still be close. The word count is 3,178 and it is about 11 pages in my google doc, I went crazy with this.

Not edited.

-----

You sat on Donnie's bed with your elbows propped on your knees and your hands covering your face. The sounds of quiet breathing filled the room. You could hear the quiet and harsh whispers just outside of the room and you know. You know it's almost time for you to go. You've done everything you could and left a notebook full of everything the family needed to know of the whole situation. 

You closed your hands into tight fists and you started to shake. It's only been almost a day and this was something you know you will never forget. You know it was your fault, you know you should have controlled your temper, your instincts, but it was almost impossible for you. Memories flashed and you started to sob. Glimpses of the incident played and you didn't try to stop it.

A day ago...

You sat in your partner's lab and listened to the sounds of machines and the muttering coming from him. The scribbles of a pencil to paper was also heard occasionally and a few curses here and there. You smiled despite being annoyed earlier from the argument you and Leo had. Donnie always had that effect on you. Every quirk of his always made you adore him more and they never fail to make you smile and while he does have his flaws you were annoyed about, you loved him. You always do. 

While you couldn't see Donnie, you enjoyed listening to him. You always wore a blindfold and while others knew your brief history, you didn't really tell them the whole story. Being part of a dangerous pack of werewolves made you nervous to tell them. Your ancestors were ruthless and some even abused their abilities to create more werewolves. Rage was instinct in your family and when one of them is angered, humans have to run or to never look them in the eyes.

Over the years, humans called your family Ultima Werewolves. A type of werewolf species that are like purebloods in the Harry Potter books. They are the only ones to have a special ability that can bring anyone pain and change them. Or kill them. Stories of werewolves have been around for years but eventually, the stories became fiction.

You never did learn to control your ability only because your family encouraged you to let it consume you when it happens. Defying your instincts was almost like a taboo in your family. After losing your friends because of your anger, you tried so hard to numb yourself from your emotions. Your eyes were always a big problem and when you couldn't numb your emotions completely, you decided that it was better to cover your eyes. You've tried shades but while they were effective, especially the reflected ones, it can easily be taken off. You didn't want to permanently blind yourself by slicing them off so you used a blindfold. It was odd for others to see you like that and they stayed away from you at the most and you were fine with that.

That was until you met the turtles. You really did try to avoid them as much as possible but they were always around. Going to the same school as April O'Neil did not help at all. You were, in a way, a vigilante at night. Stumbling across the turtles became a common occurrence, they did think you were the enemy until you fought off some of your brothers and sisters going around New York to wreak havoc. You couldn't see the turtles but your other senses gave you the general idea of what they are. The big one, you had learned was Raph, offered to be allies and you accepted.