Soft || Donnie

Request: Yes

Relationship [Romantic]: Donnie/Fire User! Werewolf! Female! Reader

Summary: You hate it when others unexpectedly pet or comb through your fur but you make an exception.

Note: Hopefully this what you had in mind, DreamGirl1098

Not edited.

-----

You were baking chocolate chip cookies for the turtles as a thank you for taking you in.  Before you met the boys, you struggled to live your life as a mutant wolf. The oozesquito—as the boys call them—injected the ooze while you were with your family at the park. When you changed and destroying your favorite dress in the process. Your family had ran away from you out of fear.

"Monster!" Your mother yelled. You shook the memory away and focused your fire ability to heat the butter in a bowl. You became a wolf, yes, but you formed a fire ability. Donnie theorized that the ooze gave you abilities as a part of your mutation. You agreed with him.

You poured the melted butter in the cookie mix and headed for the fridge and grabbed the egg carton. You take two eggs out and cracked an egg open.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Donnie greeted leaning on the counter. You look up startled to see him.

"Oh, hi Donnie. Fancy seeing you here." You greeted with a smile, your ears had perked up along with your tail wagging happily. You try to stop yourself from doing that whenever he was around, it was a clear evidence you really liked him or just really happy to see him.

"Yeah, wanted to take a bit of a break from the lab." One of your ears twitched.

"You usually stay in your lab for a whole day and it's only nine in the morning." You said, confused after you glance at the watch you were wearing, a gift from Donnie. The turtle only shrugged. You glanced at him confused before you went back to work.

Donnie watched you work with an arm propped up and rest his chin on his hand. He admired how you used your fire ability, which he and his brothers helped you control. He walked closer to you, focusing on one thing.

You were currently baking the cookies with only your fire when suddenly, a hand started to stroke your fur. The tray you held dropped with a loud clank. You stiffened, your ears flattened, and you stopped using your ability. You looked to the culprit and realized it was Donnie. You've never let anyone touch your fur without permission but as of right now, you could feel your face heating up. He suddenly scratched behind your ear and you leaned in to his hand.

He chuckled as he continued to pet you. You were absolutely adorable and he could tell you were blushing, he can't really see it but he knows. He also knows you hate being unexpectedly petted but he didn't know you would melt like this.

"If I knew you would be like this, I would have done it sooner." Donnie said, grinning.

"Shu-shut up." You let out a groan of pleasure and your tail began to wag rapidly. You heard Donnie chuckle and the heat on your face grew hotter.

"You're lucky I like you so much." The scratching stopped and you realized what you had just said. You turned, looking at Donnie with wide eyes. He was looking at you with a wide smile and a look of relief?

"As in more than platonic?" He questioned. You glanced away and nodded.

"Oh, well. Maybe we can go to that mutant pizza place we found a few days ago."

"Y-yeah, of course. Sure." You said. The blushing subsided and instead a small smile formed its way to your face, again.

"Great, it's a date then," Donnie said smiling widely. You returned it and just as you were about to go back to baking, you place a kiss on his cheek and then returned to work.

"I'll see you tomorrow night then." You giggled seeing his face darken with a goofy smile on his face. He nodded, walking backward and stumbling before he caught himself and the chair. He chuckled, putting the chair back in place before running out. You laughed.

Payback.

-----