Jealous || Leo

Request: No

Relationship(s): Leo/Female!Reader, Mentions of Alex/Donnie

Summary: You were jealous of Alex and Leo's relationship but for the wrong reasons.

Warning: One swear word

Note: I decided to put my handsome boy, Alex, into this story but I don't think he will really show up but I wanted him in here.

Not edited.

-----

You let out another huff as you watch your crush, Leo, and his "friend", Alex, talk. You weren't convinced that they were only best friends and will remain to be. But their actions are screaming absolutely different. Why does Alex sit on his lap like it's the most casual thing to do?! You never see him do that to any of the other brothers. He even flirts with Leo almost all the time and everyone knows that Alex is only interested in guys. He was nice, an absolute sweetheart, but you always doubted that he wasn't interested in your crush.

You hated that you are letting your jealousy get the best of you but what were you supposed to do? Leo seems to have a hard time talking to you and the only way he could talk casually around you was when his best friend is around. You looked away from the two and walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

Alex watched you head to the kitchen with anger and sadness in your eyes. He excused himself and went to follow you. He could definitely tell you were jealous and he knows it's about him. He knows you hurt whenever he hangs around with Leo but he wasn't going to avoid his best friend because of it. Well, maybe laying on his lap once in a while was a bit stupid but still!

You barely talk to him now and while he knows, it still hurts him. Entering the kitchen he saw you sitting on the counter with a water bottle between your hands. You seemed to be lost in thought.

All you could think about was why? Why was Leo avoiding you? Why does he seem so ready to run away when you talk to him? Why won't he use his one-liners on you or tell you any? He seems to be fine with everyone else but he was different around you. Maybe he didn't like you? With how he acts, you aren't surprised.

You let out a sigh, rolling the bottle between your palms as you think about everything you've done with Leo. He's really sweet, you remember how went out of his way to make you smile when you had a bad day and comforted you if you just couldn't. He's funny, you remember the times he was clumsy and the jokes he pulled, maybe not with you but you always see it.  You then frowned, you wanted to get to know him so badly. Even if you only knew the turtles for two months, you know some things about them but not everything, especially Leo but you wanted to know.

You let out a startled gasp when you felt a hand touch your shoulder and jump.

"Sorry, should have said something." You gave Alex a deadpan look and look at the water bottle again, practically glaring at it. "Y'know, the bottle isn't going to do anything no matter how much you stare at it."

"What do you want, Alex." You sighed out, glancing at him. He raised a brow and combed his brown hair back with his hand before he leaned on the counter too.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, looking at you intensely with his green eyes.

"Everything's fine, why don't you go back to your boyfriend?" You said with a snark. His face grew into an amused smirk and left you confused. Were you missing something?

"I would go see him but he kicked me out of his lab. Said something about dangerous tech. I'm pretty sure he was implying that I was distracting him." You stared at him with evident confusion before it clicked.

"Oooh." You let out while you started to blush in embarrassment. Alex let out a chuckle and ruffled your hair making you whine in protest.

"Yup, Donnie's my boyfriend." He said while he crossed his arms looking at with amusement. His face turned serious again and seemed to analyze you. "Leo is my best friend and will remain that way. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was interested in him, we just act like that but if you want me to stop that, I will."

"No please don't do that, it's fine." You protested.

"How about this, I will keep the "flirting" to a minimum." He said as he starts to walk away. "Oh, yeah. You really should just ask the poor turtle out. He doesn't know what to do with himself, I'm surprised he hasn't melted to the floor by now with how much he gushes about you."

You face grew hot and looked down on your feet, listening to his footsteps disappearing. You took a deep breath and left the kitchen to find Leo. You see him on the floor reading a comic among the stacks around him. You admired him for a moment then walked up to him.

"Hey, Leo?" Leo looked up and when he realized it was you, he tensed up and quickly tried to act casual, he was failing at it.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! Did you need something?" He could feel himself sweating. Gah! Why can't he just be normal around you?

"Yeah, can we talk? Alone?" You glanced up and glared at Alex and Mikey who were watching from the second floor. They showed no shame to have been seen and just gave a thumbs up with a smile. Leo noticed and nod before he led the two of you to his room.

"Okay um... how do I say this." You trailed off looking anywhere but him, who was giving you a worried look. You took a deep breath and said: "Ilikeyou!Ilikeyoualotandwillyougooutonadatewithme?"

Leo blinked, stunned at the words that spewed out of your mouth in one breath. You stood there nervously waiting for him to say something, anything. Doubts started to creep in and you were worried that Alex gave you the wrong information.

"Can you repeat that but slower?" He asked. You let out a shaky sigh.

"I like you. I like you a lot and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" You looked away and fiddled with your shirt as the blush started to creep up on your face. There was silence, the silence that felt like you were going to suffocate in it from the anxiety you felt at that moment.

"I like you too." You looked at him with surprise and realized he had a big smile on his face. "And yeah, I want to go out with you."

You started to smile and you could feel the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You let out a laugh and tackled him into a hug, which he happily returned.

-

"YES! Pay up, Mikey!"

"FUCK!" You both stood there stunned as they heard Alex cackling while Mikey was swearing up a storm somewhere outside Leo's room.

"Mikey swears?" Leo muttered still stunned and a bit horrified as he hears his brother continue to shout.

-----

:P