Falling || Donnie

Request: Yes [@ravensparkle]

Relationship [Romantic]: Donnie/Shy! Reader

Summary: Leo had an idea on how to get you and Donnie to finally confess. A surprise awaits.

Note: This was not at all edited. I'm sorry about that and can you please point out some mistakes? It would help. Enjoy!
-----

It had been a long week full of studying and working through the late hours of the night. You were tired but satisfied with how well you did on the tests. You had called Leo about your exams and he suggested a movie night to celebrate. You of course agreed.

You walked through the sewers with a large stack of pizzas in one hand and your other clutched on the strap of your duffel bag, which hung on your shoulder. You entered the lair and noticed that no one was around. You assumed they were in the kitchen and headed there.

"Hey, Mikey." You said quietly. Mikey looked up and gave you a smile and noticed the stack of pizza boxes you were holding.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Let me help you with that." He helped you place the boxes on the table and just as he was about to take a piece, you slapped his hand away.

"You have to wait for your brothers first." You scolded and watched as he pouted. You shake your head and gave a small smile before you gave him a hug, which he happily returned.

"Where is everybody?" You questioned looking around.

"Oh, Donnie's in the lab and Raph and Leo went out somewhere. Don't know where they went, probably patrol." He said with a shrug, sneakily trying to reach into a box. You slapped his hand again.

"Oh, well, Leo was supposed to tell you guys that we're having a movie night." You trailed off, unsure what else to say.

"Oh yeah! I'll make more snacks and you can go set up the living room. Are you going to stay tonight?" He pointed at the duffel bag you were carrying. You glanced at it and slapped his hand again from reaching the pizza, he let out a groan.

"Yep." You slapped his hand again.

"Stop slapping my hand!" He complained with a pout.

"Stop trying eat the pizza." You retorted.

"Only one slice, please!" He gave you the puppy eyes but you only shake your head with a giggle and headed for the living room.

"Mikey, don't touch it." You heard a groan and a quiet mutter of 'I'm hungry'.

Once everything was set up. You say on the couch and closed your eyes. You didn't realize how tired you really were until you started to sleep.

Leo noticed you lying on the couch, sleeping peacefully. The stress from studying was gone and only his best friend almost looked younger as you slept. An idea sparked and he smiled mischievously while he headed up to his brother's lab.

He entered the living room again with Donnie protesting on his arms while threatening him if he wasn't put down. The soft-shelled turtle noticed you on the couch and he was starting to panic.

"Leo, so help me, I will murder you if you do not put me down right now." He harshly whispered and tried to get out of Leo's grip but to no avail. Leo did not say anything but stood behind the couch while grinning widely. The other two brothers watch the whole display, laughing and recording.

He dropped him.

You woke up startled at the sudden weight on you to see Donnie lying on your chest frozen. You look at him wide eyed and see the other three laughing. You look back and forth between the brothers and the one on you. The purple masked terrapin lifted himself up and stopped himself when he realized he was close to your face. Both your faces burned and tried to look anywhere but each other's eyes.

"I am so sorry." Donnie said and moved to sit. You sat up too and you both were stiff. The others hid behind a wall and watched you both in anticipation. Neither of you noticed them and still avoided eye contact.

"I-I guess you fell for me, huh?" Donnie looked at you astonished with the pun.

"You did not."

"I'm quite sure I did." You said with your voice one octave higher. Your face burned red, redder than before. A pause and you both laughed. Your face went back to its original color and you looked at him adoringly.

Leo was a bit surprised but bit his lip, waiting for one of you to say anything. You both didn't. But something else caused the three brothers to drop their mouths in shock.

Donnie pulled you in for a kiss which you happily returned. You giggled through the kiss and played with the tail of his bandanna. You both stopped and instead placed your foreheads together, content.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Leo shouted in shock while jumping out of the shadows with a perplexed look and gesturing to you both. Mikey and Raph stumbled out still looking at you guys with mouths open.

"Surprise?" You said, chuckling nervously.

"If it isn't obvious yet, we're dating." Donnie said with a smug look.

"I-yeah I can see that, but when?! How?"

"I shouldn't have ate a slice." Mikey muttered.

"A month and few weeks." You answered Leo. He sputtered.

"How did we not know this?" Raph asked, confused.

"And why didn't you tell your own best friend?" Leo gestured to himself.

"We made a bet on how long you guys were going to figure it out." Donnie said.

"Which I won by the way." You said with a proud look.

"Scoff. I let you win."

"Keep telling yourself that."

-----

I don't think I wrote the reader really shy but oh well, I like how it turned out.

I had fun writing this. I hope you like it!