The Hoodie Thief || Turtles

Request: No

Relationship [Family]: Turtles x Child! Reader (Mostly Donnie)

Summary: Someone has stolen Donnie's hoodie and he will find the culprit.

Not edited, not fully.

-----

"Leo!" Donnie stomped out the lab and looked around before landing his eyes of the turtle. The red-eared slider looks up from his comic to see his fuming brother.

"What is it, bro?"

"Where is my hoodie?" Leo looked at him, confused.

"I don't know," Leo answered, eventually.

"Oh no, do not give that stupid innocent look of yours. You are the only one who could have done it." Donnie pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Why me? I've been sitting here the whole time, you probably misplaced it." Leo gave him an amused look as his brother continued to fume as he went to his room muttering to himself. After a few minutes, there was a giggle.

"You took it didn't you?" Leo looked behind him to see you, a young child dwarfed from the large purple hoodie they wore. They giggled and ran towards him. They crawled to his lap and put the hood up to cover their head.

"You are one sneaky little kid, you know that?"

"I learn from the best!" You answered, giving him a goofy smile.

"We never even taught you anything about being sneaky," Leo said, a bit confused. He pulled up him comic again and you both read.

"That's because you guys suck at sneaking." You answered bluntly.

"Ouch. You hang out with Donnie way too much." He chuckled, flipping to the next page.

"He lets me help him and teaches me cool stuff. He's awesome. Hey! Put the page back, I'm not done."

"I thought I was awesome? And you are a slow reader." He playfully groaned before turning back a page.

"No, you're the gorgeous one. Don Don is the awesome one. And I like the pictures, I wanna keep looking." You answered while looking at the pictures closely.

"I'll take the compliment. Oh, I think someone's coming back to hunt down the jacket." You gasped, jumping out of his lap you ran somewhere while trying to make sure you didn't make the hoodie dirty. You know how much he likes it.

"It's not here." Donnie stayed, pulling the purple curtain open to glare at his brother. Leo continued to read the comic and acted as casual as possible.

"Well, I mean have you asked the others if they've seen it?"

"You said something intelligent, I'm surprised." He heard a small 'hey' but continued to the kitchen to hopefully find Mikey.

"Mikey!"

"What?!" The box turtle yelled out before he took a bite on his pizza. Donnie entered the kitchen and glared at him suspiciously, which made him confused. The purple masked genius pointed an accusing finger at his brother.

"Did you take my hoodie?" He demanded. Mikey scrunched his face in confusion and just shook his head as he chewed. Donnie marched away, rather dramatically, to find the oldest brother. Once he found him, he witnessed him chuckling while looking somewhere. He must have it but why? It wouldn't even fit him! Unless it was to mess with him. He stood in front of Raph who tensed up quickly while trying to look as innocent as possible.