Distractions || Leo

Request: Yes [iloveonepiecce]

Relationship: Leo/Female! Reader

Summary: Leo likes to distract you when you're busy.

Not Edited.

-----

You and your boyfriend were chilling in his bedroom with a book on your hand and him with his stacks of comics. You both sat on his bed with your legs draped over his and his arm around your waist. It was quiet for the most part with the occasional noise from his brothers outside. You enjoyed times like these where you just remain quiet and enjoying each other's presence with no disturbance.

You knew you were in for an interesting adventure when you started to date the red-eared slider. He always found ways to annoy you and distract you from what you're doing but he never fails to make you smile. You're quite sure he starts to distract you when you've been busy doing something for a while now and knows you need a break. You appreciate it.

But as of now, you don't.

Leo had that mischevious look on his face when you glanced his way when he started to move but you shrugged it off and continued on with your reading. He watched you for a moment, admiring your peaceful and captivated face as you read each sentence. You looked so adorable and pretty as you flipped another page. While he likes how much you enjoy reading, he wants attention and what better way than to distract you?

You were trying so hard to ignore Leo but he was determined to make you break. You've been on the same sentence for the last few minutes when he started to make cute expressions that make you melt. When you didn't glance his way, he pouted and place himself between your legs with his head on your shoulder. You adjusted so that it was comfortable and continued reading.

You were able to read a full page when he started to place kisses on your shoulder and neck. He's done it before but he was slowly starting to nip on your skin. Placing open mouth kisses, making sure not to leave any permanent marks. You bit your lip when he went on that one spot, that one spot that can make you moan.

You felt him smile against your skin and went for the same spot again. His teeth barely scraping the spot and sucked on the skin. You let out a gasp and your grip on the book almost went slack but you try to regain your composure. You just wanted to read your book!

You let out a groan when he found another spot. Your eyes fluttered closed as he continued but once you felt his smile grow wider. Your eyes snapped open and start to push him away.

"Aw, come on, babe. You've been reading for the last hour now." You turn around and made yourself comfortable but Leo let out a whine of protest. He pulled you to his plastron with his arms around your waist and traced patterns against your skin under your shirt. You shivered under his cold touch but you try to read. 

After a while, he didn't get a reaction out of you. He pouted and placed his chin on your shoulder while he looked at the sentences on your book. He skimmed over it and while it seemed interesting, he will get your attention. 

You let out a squeal and start laughing when he dug his fingers to your sides and mercilessly attacked you with tickles. You had thrown the book away and started to pull away from Leo but he held you tighter as he kept up with his attack. 

"Leo! Stop it!" You screamed between you laughs but all he did was chuckle. You tried thrashing around but he swiftly sat on your lap as you continued to squirm and laugh hysterically. He had a huge smile on his face and his eyes twinkled with amusement. He stopped a moment later and watch as you try to get your breath back while he still continued to chuckle.

"Care to tell me why?" You asked with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"Oh, I just wanted your attention," Leo stated with a shrug. You looked at him dumbfounded.

"You just wanted my attention." You repeated.

"Yup." You stared at him amused face for a while longer before you let out a sigh.

"You're lucky I love you."

-----

5.3K reads. 290 votes.

And do not get me started on the story rankings.

...

Excuse me while I go scream in happiness. (Thank you btw!)