She's my girlfriend

Since I had gotten out of bed that morning, though reluctantly, I hadn't had time to relax yet, my professor had asked me if I wanted to work as her assistant even if she did not usually give this opportunity to young students, but since I was very prepared and much more able to face certain difficult situations than many of my older colleagues she had decided that I was suitable for that place and wanted to give me a chance. This made me so happy, much more than any word could explain, finally someone was aware of me and my passion for something that apparently could seem a simple job, one like another, but for me it was much more.
However, I hadn't yet had time to talk to Sarah to tell her what had happened to me. As soon as I got home I sank onto the couch and finally checked my phone for the first time that day. Sarah had written me some messages, she also seemed to have had a good day at work because of the smiling emojis and a picture of her and Evan, the last message said that she had just finished working and that she would have gone to the store to buy some wine to take to Evan that night for dinner.
Obviously the thought of that dinner hadn't left my mind for even a second all day but that day had given a sprint to my self-confidence, now I felt enough for her, just because I was young it didn't mean that I was incapable, I had all the credentials to please her friends and above all I felt excited at the thought that Sarah would have been proud of me as soon as I told her. I couldn't even wait a second more so i called her.
"Hey babe! Thank you for calling me, I missed you today" she said in a distant metallic voice.
"Hey babe! I'm sorry but I had a crazy day you'll never believe what happened at work!" I said enthusiastically.
"So hurry up and tell me honey!" She said loudly with and excited voice.
"I could be the new assistant of a renowned psychiatrist ... He offered me to assist her in her visits because she believes that I am very prepared and can make a valid contribution as well as learn faster by being in contact with patients" I told and suddenly heard her scream with joy.
"Hell yes, that's my girl! You are a little genius, I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried, I knew you would have done great things! I love you so much" She exulted and by hearing those words I felt as if everything was finally in the right place and we could be happy.
"I love you more!" I answered with a dreamy voice.
"Good you told me in time because I got extra wine, we have something special to celebrate!" She affirmed "Now get your beautiful, smart ass off the sofa and go get ready! I'll send a car to get you and we'll go to Evan's in half an hour" she ordered me.
"Yes madame! I'll be ready by the time you get here! See you in half an hour love" I told her and closed the call.
I was over the moon with joy, that day my life seemed so perfect that I called my parents and my grandparents to give them the good news and everyone was very happy and proud of me. I felt invincible and that evening couldn't have started better. Sarah was a wonderful person so her friends couldn't be so different from her, for sure.
"Hey you! You look beautiful..." She said biting her lip as she looked at me in my vintage lace off shoulder dress.
"Oh this is nothing, really. You are... wonderful in that dress" I said smiling widely at her "Italians do it better uh?" I joked as I tried to surprise her.
"How do you know...?" She asked but interrupted in the middle of the question searching for any detail on her dress that could've made me know it was an Italian stylist.
"She is one of my mother's favorite stylists" I answered "she is nearly obsessed with her and I used to be obsessed with you so two obsessions brought me to this" I said and I know it sounded weird though it sounded cool in my head before actually saying it.
"And you're no more obsessed with me?" She asked me showing off that puppy face.
"Oh... of course I am even more obsessed with you now" I confessed and it was true she was the first thought as I woke up in the morning and the last one before I fell asleep.
She leaned in and kissed me, I deepened the kiss but a few seconds later the car stopped.
"Uh here we are, let's go honey" she said holding the door for me "don't be nervous okay? They will love you just as much as I do!" She reassured me as she felt my palm sweating in her hand.
"Okay... I just-"
"What do my eyes see, two beautiful girls, you must surely come to my dinner!" Evan said approaching us and hugging sarah that had jumped on him while I had stayed a few steps back.
"Oh Evan! She's Sylvia, my girlfriend!" sarah happily said, squeezing my hand.
Hearing those words made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and I felt a strange happiness pervading me.
"Sure, you don't do anything but talk about her! However it is a real pleasure to finally meet you Sylvia" he greeted me politely
"Oh the pleasure's mine Evan!" I smile back at him and suddenly a bunch of other people came to greet us and I shook hands with Lily and Hamish, Zachary, Pedro and finally Amanda.
"Oh the two love birds! You are absolutely adorable" Amanda said chirping.
"Okay I'm getting a drink do you want one?" Sarah asked me and I nodded as Amanda took me arm in arm.
"So how are you doing here in New York? Sarah told me what you've done to be here with her and I have to say I was genuinely impressed Sylvia, you're so young but yet so fearless" she complimented me.
"I see Sarah talks about me a lot" I said laughing "Anyway I'm doing really well here, I can study what I want in a great university and I also get to practice it a lot and of course I couldn't be more happier to have her next to me" I said looking at sarah filling two glasses of wine not far from where Amanda and I were talking.
"Oh I'm so happy for you both, she deserves so much happiness and love and I hope you can find it together" Amanda said looking at Sarah too "l'm glad we finally met, Sylvia"
Sarah came back to us handing me my glass of wine and started talking with Amanda. I decided to give them a little more space because I knew they were best friends so I just took a seat on the sofa a few steps away from them.
"So you're Sarah's girlfriend! It's amazing to finally meet you, Sarah told us great things about you" Lily said coming to meet me and hugging me.
"It's great for me to meet all of you, I'm really happy to be here tonight" I told her. We went on chatting a little bit but then Evan claimed for our attention and invited us to take our seats. They were all very friendly and Evan was really funny, Lily and Amanda were very kind and sweet with me as if they had always known me.
"Are you having fun?" Sarah whispered in my ear in between courses.
"Yes, they're all so kind with me it feels like I am with my friends" I told her squeezing her hand and placing a little kiss on her cheek.
Once the dinner was finished we went on drinking, laughing and dancing. I danced a few songs with Sarah but then we went back to the group after a very strong kiss that made Pedro shout "That's how girls hustle out there!!" Making everybody else laugh.
It was nearly 2.30 am when Evan got tired and turned the music off "Now get your drunk asses out of my house!!". Sarah called her car to take us two at her place and as soon as she opened the door We both got off our heels "So did you have fun, Miss 'I don't know if the will like me'?" Sarah asked with the look of someone who already knew the answer.
"Oh that's a pretty long name... Of course I had fun, but I thought we could finish what we had begun on the dance floor..." drawing little circles on her bare shoulder.
She looked at me a few seconds "So everything is finally okay now between us?" She asked looking straight in my eyes.
"Of course, I love you, I just needed a little time to sort this out inside... you know.." I said and leaned in to kiss her softly but then she deepened the kiss and pushed me against the wall of her bedroom, the atmosphere warmed up very early and when we were both naked we left our clothes on the floor and sarah gently pushed me onto the bed.
Finally everything was back to normal, to feel her touch on my skin made me tremble with pleasure and not with repulsion for what had happened. Finally my mind had gone on and I had no other thought but to feel that she was mine, that she was in my arms and that our lips matched like two pieces of the same puzzle.
"Sylvia I need to know if this is really okay with you..." She whispered leaving small love bites on my neck.
"More than okay" cupping her face and kissing her so hard to make her hesitate in surprise but our lips soon departed as she was heading somewhere else. I began to feel a sense of warmth between my legs as I became more and more turned on.
She lowered passing between my breasts and then on my navel to my sensitive area licking my clit gently at first making me groan.
"Oh god you're so wet..." she sighed in a very excited voice and went on stimulating my center and simulating penetrations with her tongue in my opening.
"Oh my G-god, Sar" I sighed more and more excited and with a quivering voice. But she ignored my prayers, and went on with her sweet torture until I could no longer resist, then she put two fingers directly inside me while continuing to massage my clit with her thumb.
She crawled back at me to kiss me and make me savor everything she had already tasted even though I'd have rather tasted her.
Then she nibbled my earlobe and moved to my breast nibbling and sucking a nipple while her fingers kept touching me and I couldn't help but gasp and moan until finally the pleasure didn't explode inside of me and it came out shouting her name "Ooooh Sarah!".
"Hmm babe I love it when you're loud like this" she murmured in my ear and I held her tightly next to me as she leaned little kisses on my cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead.
"I love you, Sar" I whispered in between kisses.
"I love you more, doctor" she murmured in a soft voice. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep into each other's arms.