THE date

I had rumbled around all day trying to get everything done for our date night that had turned to be more important than I thought it would because I didn't want to hide anything from her and ending up not telling her what was happening wasn't my intention so I was determined to show her how much I cared about her.
I was heading in the car and I was a little late on the program because it took me ages to get at my grandparents. I was supposed to borrow their car since I don't have one in New York and I didn't want Sarah to drive because I didn't want to tell her where we were headed.
I get in the car and make my way at Sarah's place as fast as I could. Once I manage to get there and find a spot to wait for her to come out I took a moment to check on everything.
Roses, checked.
Make up? I looked at myself in the little mirror of the car and check on my simple eyeliner and mascara and dark red lipstick ... oh well, that's the best I can do anyway.
Hair? Decent. With curls you never how they will come out after each shower you take.
My random thoughts suddenly got silenced by a breathtaking view of a gorgeous woman moving forward on the street looking for me not recognizing the car, so I stepped out holding the roses behind my back.
"Hey honey, won't you give me a kiss?" She asked and my cheeks blushed when I notice I was just standing there amazed by how gorgeous she was.
"Y-yeah, you look beautiful" I said giving a last check to her outfit and leaning in to kiss her.
"But what have you got back there love?" She said and tried to look over my shoulder but I managed to move first swaying my index finger in the air.
"Close your eyes first" I said and she did as she was curious to find out what i had been hiding behind my back.
I got a rose out of the bouquet and guided her hand on a thorn and then up on the smooth, delicate petals and she was now smiling "Oh a rose..." she said taking it from my hand.
"Actually in my country we have this thing we do not give roses in odd number... but the best thing is to give them in... dozens" I said and pulled out the other eleven roses.
"You bought me a dozen of roses..." she said smiling brightly I couldn't help but smile too "You're the sweetest human on heart, thank you honey they're beautiful" she said still smiling caressing the velvety petals.
"Oh thank you but you haven't seen the rest yet" i said and held the door open for her to get in the car.
"And... given the start, I can't wait for the rest" she said with a smirk.
"Ok but will you please put this on when I tell you to?" I said laying a blindfold on her lap.
"Uh blindfold, it gets intriguing... unless you're going to kidnap me" she giggled.
"Sort of" I giggled to and started driving.
"Don't you need something like maps or whatever..."
"Good try, but nope. I've studied every inch of the map, I perfectly know where to go" I said in a proud tone.
"Oh well I surrender then, I'll just wait" she said and we started chatting until I thought we were close and asked her to put on her blindfold which she did.
"I might get car sick" she said tightening the grip around her seat.
"Oh come on I'm not that terrible at driving even though I'm wearing heels" I said a little bit offended.
"It's not because of your driving silly, but because I can't see a thing" she laughed.
"Well your suffering is about to end missy because I'm glad to inform you that we're here" I said and finally stopped the car.
I helped her out and guided her through the path which was a little rocky and difficult for her to walk on without seeing.
"Okay okay, just a few seconds of patience hun"  I said while I checked if everything was set and at its place, everything was fine fortunately "Okay you can take the blindfold off" she swiped it up from her face and her jaw dropped at the sight of the place we were in.