Yubin's Eye

"Yubin! Yubin! Come back here! You little monster!" Shout Yunlan. "Come and get me! Gege!" As Yubin stole Yunlan's favorite toy. And swing at his face. Suddenly his brother disappered. "Yubin? Yubin....?!"

     As Yunlan woke up with sweat all over his face. "Why did I have a nightmare again? I thought I have already forgotten it. Luckily Shen Wei worked overtime with his papers and fell asleep late. He didn't notice Yunlan awaken by his nightmares. As Yunlan tiptoe toward the kitchen to drink a glass of water. He never knew he would bump into Shen Wei's brother Yezun. "Well hello their fox!" Yunlan just smile on him as he went to the refigerator to drink a glass of water. He didn't notice Yezun was gazing at him from head to toe. "You know you look yummy on that pajama pants of yours?"  Yunlan just smile back on him. As he was about to leave Yezun suddenly grip his arm and pull his waist upon him. "Why fox? Can't you speak? Your just smiling at me that irritates me a lot?! Do you want to go to my room and have some fun?" As he swirling his finger on Yunlan's chest. And smirking at him. "Wow! They really look alike but different in attitude." Yunlan told to himself.  Suddenly Yunlan removed his hands on him and was about to go back to the room. But Yezun won't let him. As Yezun force a kiss on Yunlan's lips. Yunlan suddenly shoved him and wipe away his lips. "If your not only  the brother of Shen Wei I might have punch you right away!" As he left Yezun whose quiet angry at him.

     As he laid back to Shen Wei's bed, Shen Wei stir a little, "What's wrong?" Ask Shen Wei whose half asleep and half awake. "Nothing! I just went to the kitchen to get a drink. As he snuggle back to Shen Wei's embrace and tried to sleep.
But as he close his eyes Yubin's eyes is the only one he see. "Gege! Catch me!"

     An hour pass as Yunlan and Shen Wei went back to school. Da quing suddenly cling his arms to Yunlan. "You lucky rascal!" As he pulled Yunlan to a corner where no one will hear them. "You knocked out our hot professor! Didn't you?!" Da quing ask. "What are you talking about?!" As he tried to remove Da quing from him. "What?! I'm your best friend and you still lying to me!!!" As he clutches Yunlan's head and won't let go until he said the truth. "Stop it fat cat! Your ruining my hair!" Shout Yunlan. As they made a ruckus in the corner of the school making everyone looked at them. Including his favorite professor who is not quiet happy in seeing Yunlan touched by someone else. As he cough loudly. Both men look at him and stop what they're doing. "Ah! Professor Shen Wei were just joking around? He....he....!" Said Yunlan. As he was a little bit embarrassed he was caught by his beloved.  Shen Wei is a little bit furious. "Mr. Zhao after the class is over may I talk to you in private!" As both men look at each other. Da quing is confused why only Yunlan is been called not both of them. As the professor leave, "Sorry friend! I get you into trouble again?!" Said Da quing. Yunlan almost smack him at the shoulder. As Da quing evaded it and run away. "Why this always happening to me!" As he combed his hair and walk to their class.

     As the class started Yunlan felt that Shen Wei is really mad. While his discussing he won't look at Yunlan. As the student gave him a questions only Yunlan question is never answer. As Yunlan tried to recite only Yunlan is not call. Da quing is noticing it. "Hmmph! That Shen Wei really is a jealous guy.  An hour pass as they gone home. And Yunlan and Shen Wei were left. "I know what are you thinking?! I told you, Da quing is just my friend." As Yunlan calmly said. "Then please tell to him I don't want him touching you because your my property now!" As Shen Wei is red in furious. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "Property? Me?! I'm not a thing you just can buy at a market!" As Yunlan shout back. "But I bought you! Remember?!" Shen Wei accidentally say. Yunlan can't believe what he heard, "Fine! Just put everything on my tab and I'm gonna get out of here!" As Yunlan about to leave, "I thought your different from your brother! But I guess  I'm wrong!" As he took his bag and ran outside. Shen Wei is too late to realize what he have done. As he ran after Yunlan. Only to see that Yunlan have gone off with Da quing riding his motorcycle.

     As they were riding the motorcycle, "What happened to you?!" Ask Da quing. "Just drive will you?!" As Yunlan tried to hold back his tears. They went back to Shen Wei house just to get his stuff back as he leave everything that Shen Wei gave to him. But he meet someone that he didn't want to see, Yezun. "What are you doing little fox? Running away? You know you can't your the property of my Gege!" As he grip Yunlan's arm. Yunlan's was so furious, in hearing that word again. As he punched Yezun and knocked him down. "That's for kissing me last night! He shout. "He kiss you?" Shen Wei ask. He never notice as Shen Wei came and heard everything. Yunlan was suprise. But he still want to go. As Shen Wei embrace him from behind. "Please don't leave! I didn't mean to tell you that?!" As Yunlan never want to see Shen Wei for he might get second thoughts on leaving. That eyes of him begging not to leave him. "Shen Wei please let me go!" Yunlan tried hard not to look at his angel. But Shen Wei just hold him tight, "No! Please  don't go!" As he beg. Yunlan removed himself from Shen Wei's  hold and continue to walk outside.
When he was on the road, Da quing is waving at him, Yunlan was about to ride the bike when he saw  a crying Shen Wei is running after him. The tragic thing he see is a speeding truck is heading in Shen Wei direction. "No!!!" He quickly drop his bag and ran toward Shen Wei. Unaware of the shouting of Da quing behind him.  In a split second he pulled  Shen Wei toward him before the truck had hit him. Yunlan shielded his angel before they fell on the ground with a strong impact. Before he fell unconscious he accidentally say, "Your safe Yubin...."  And caress  the shock Shen Wei's face before he close his eyes.

     In his dream he saw his little brother is being taken away by the couple. The nun is trying hard to stop him. As he ran after the car, they taking away the only happiness he have. While his Didi is crying non stop calling his name. As he tried to reach his hands. "No!!! Yubin! Give me back my brother!!!" Yunlan's  crying eyes suddenly snapped open and the hand that his reaching is Shen Wei's hand. He  was suprise his on their bed with a bandage on his head. He suddenly look at the teary eyes of Shen Wei. Whose holding his hand so tightly. As he wipe the tears of Shen Wei, "Why your eyes so beautiful even though your crying?" Shen Wei almost laugh on it. As he hugged Yunlan, "Does it mean your not leaving me anymore?" He ask. "How can I leave in this kind of condition, my back is aching even my head is hurt and most of all your body is pressed into mine. Then tell me how can I leave?" As he laugh a little. Tell me Yunlan is Yubin's your brother name?" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan smiling change. "Yes. Can we stop talking about him?" As he close his eyes to rest. Shen Wei on the other hand never leave his position in Yunlan's embrace.