My Beautiful Angel

While his angel is in school, Yubin's is with him for he have a day off from his work and lesson. Butler Guo suddenly leave Yubin to him for a while for someone call and they have a family emergency. Yubin looking cute and clean was given to his father.

     While his eating dessert at their room and watching t.v. As little Yubin looking very cute on him with his baby bottle. For he likes what his father eating. Yunlan still didn't notice him. As Yubin suddenly toss his bottle to Yunlan and tried to reach for the popcorn his father is eating. *Toink!* "Why you little monster! Why do you throw that to me?!" As Yubin reaching and demanding what he is eating. " Oh! I see? Do you want this?" Yunlan said while smirking. As he shaking the container of the pop corn. Little Yubin's eyes sparkle as he nod cutely, Yunlan gave him a small piece of the pop corn and the juice his drinking. Still he wants more. So Yunlan  place him on his lap, the little rascal didn't argue as he gobble up all the popcorn in a minute.

     A minute pass because of the sugar foods that Yubin had eaten, it boost his energy. As he non stop tossing everything while his father stopping him. It only made him giggle in delighted that his father is paying attention to him and not  the t.v and open the cabinet. "Don't you dare!" Shouted Yunlan. Yubin suddenly climbed on the cabinet making Yunlan quickly ran toward him. As he thrown their clothes and things everywhere. When he caught Yubin. The little rascal struggle to his hold and as he escape from him. He attack his Dad's table. Yunlan was busy in getting their clothes back to their cabinet. As he saw Yubin climb on the table of his beloved angel he shriek and toss the clothes his picking. As he quickly carried the little brat away from the table, it's already too late, Yubin have already written scribbles on Shen Wei's papers. "Oh! My god! Yubin! Why did you do that?! Did you want my beautiful angel to be a godzilla again!" His father scolded him. Hearing that word made Yubin giggle, Dad is a beautiful angel! Beautiful angel! And godzilla?" He looked puzzle to his father. Yunlan realize what he said and laugh a little.  "No....no... it's beautiful angel! Not godzilla!" But it only made Yubin giggle and repeat his word. "Godzilla! Godzilla!" As he chant. Yunlan swallowed hard, "Let's just have a relax day and watch the t.v. okey?" As he looked to his little bundle of joy. But Yubin won't have it and shake his head. As Yunlan accidentally free his grip from his son. Yubin ran around again and went under the bed. Yunlan ran towards him quickly. As he called his name. Yubin thought that his father is playing a game with him. As Yunlan tried to reach for him. He was suddenly stock under the bed. Yunlan started calling for help but he just remembered Yi have his day off and the other body guards are with his uncle and grandfather. While the other is scattered around outside while the servants are working downstairs. "Nooo!!!!" He shout. Little Yubin on the other hand, sense the distress of his father and went outside the other side of the bed. He tried to pull his father under the bed with his little hand. Luckily Yunlan got free. "How did you do that?!" As Yunlan looked at him. Little Yubin suddenly hug his  father and caress his hair. "Papa okey now?" He ask. As Yunlan said, "Yes, my sweet little Yubin your just like my beautiful angel! So sweet and so kind." As he cradle Yubin in his arm. But hearing that his father is fine. He suddenly break from his father's hold and run again. Yunlan was shocked as Yubin look at him and giggle he toss the juice his drinking. His father suddenly shout again. As he ran after Yubin. The servants hearing Yunlan shouting and Yubin's laughing. Making them stop from going up to their room. "How sweet of them they have a father and son bonding!" As they work again in the kitchen.

     An hours pass, Shen Wei on the other hand, he only attended half of his lesson because he can't stop his vomiting. As he went back home and went to his room he was so shocked that their clean  room is now quiet a mess, many foods are toss and disregarded, their bed is not yet tidy up, many clothes are scattered, the t.v is on and top of it all Yubin is still doesn't take a bath and sleeping on Yunlan's lap while Yunlan is asleep as well with a scribbles on his face. He suddenly shout as he saw his papers on the table. Making Yunlan and Yubin wake up. Yubin suddenly shout, "Godzilla! Godzilla!" As he went to his Dad and embrace his leg. Shen Wei was shocked as he looked to Yunlan. "I never thought him that?!" As he looked the other way.

     A minute pass again, as Shen Wei, Yubin and  Yunlan were in the bathroom cleaning Yubin, while the maids tidying their room as well. Shen Wei never looked at Yunlan while cleaning Yubin.  "How's your day?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei just ignored him while shampooing Yubin. "Hey! Since your here do you want to watch a movie with me?" Yunlan ask again. Shen Wei ignored him again. As he splash Yubin with water. "Hey! My sweet angel are you angry with me?" As he caress Shen Wei's shoulder. His angel just swat his hands and glared at him. "Look it's not my fault our room is a mess and......" Suddenly Yubin shout, "Godzilla! Godzilla!" Yunlan tried to signal Yubin not to shout on that. But Shen Wei caught him. As Yunlan tried to apologise that he accidentally said it to Yubin that word. "Your not godzilla your my angel!" But Shen Wei just glared at him and pointed to his face. Yunlan suddenly looked at the mirror, he was surprised at what he see. "Yubin! You little brat!" As he was to face Yubin. Shen Wei glared at him. He suddenly laugh. "Come on now my sweet angel I didn't mean to call him that, while Yunlan is glaring at Yubin. As Yubin looking at him with that innocent eyes. "Stop looking at him like that his just an innocent child!" Said his angel. "And here! Wipe that scribble on your face!" As he took the wet towel from Shen Wei's hand. Yunlan suddenly kiss Shen Wei's hand, "Thank you my angel!" And wink to Shen Wei who immedietly blushed. That signal Yunlan to embrace his angel as he kiss him on both cheeks and nuzzle into him. Shen Wei melting into his hold. As Yubin shout again, "Godzilla! Godzilla!" Shen Wei's face change as he removed himself from Yunlan and lift Yubin with a towel and gone back to their room. Yunlan almost curse as he followed  Shen Wei and Yubin to their room.