The Mischievous Yubin

As Yunlan and Shen Wei came back from their honeymoon. Shen Wei had persuade his husband to visit his mother in jail.

      As Yunlan and Shen Wei faces his mother. She apologized to Yunlan to what she have done and cried to him. Yunlan comfort her, "I can easily forgive you but it's hards to forget. "Maybe  one day  I can smile back to you." He said. Before they leave Shen Wei embrace her mother for the last time, as he bid farewell to her.

     Weeks pass, Shen Wei gave birth to a baby boy. Yunlan request to him that they name him Yubin. "Why not?! He have your smile, while Shen Wei looked at his first born, it suddenly smile back to them.

     Years pass, as Yubin grow up to be an energetic and troublesome boy like his father. "Yubin!!! Yubin!!!" Shen Wei shout. Yunlan suddenly ran downstairs to Shen Wei. "My angel what's wrong?" He ask. "He broke another jar! Your uncle won't like this?!" Little Yubin suddenly appeared looking like a mess. Shen Wei almost pop his eyes off, "What happened to you?" As he put his both hands at his waist. "Papa said I could play in the mud with my toy boat! Isn't it wonderful Dad, look my ship change it's blue color to brown!" Said little Yubin.  While showing his toy boat who is full of mud. Shen Wei suddenly glare to Yunlan. Yunlan laugh a little, "Did I say that?!" As he rubbed his hair. "Since your father said that?! Then he will be the one who will bath you!" Shen Wei  suddenly said.  Yunlan try to protest, "My angel, Da quing have a bachelor party and he needed his best friend at his side!" As Shen Wei doing that stotic face again. "Ha....ha...did I say I will make Yubin take a bath!" As he  quickly lift Yubin upstairs to the bathroom. As Yang came with his father. "My jar! Who broke it?!" He angrily say. Shen Wei suddenly apologize and told him little Yubin had broke it again. Mr. Zhao suddenly laugh, "My....my....my grandchild is so energetic! He reminds me of someone.....?" As he looked to Yang. "I never do anything like that?!" As they heard a shout. Little Yubin is running away from his father with soap all over his body. As he giggling while his father who is full of soap as well, is running after him. "Yubin!!! Come back here! You little monster!" Yunlan shout. Yubin suddenly slip on the stair case, luckily Shen Wei catched him. And as Yubin embrace his Dad. "Dad! I heard my brothers are calling at me!" Shen Wei looked confuse. "What are you talking about?!" As Yubin pointed to the stomach of Shen Wei. All of them was shocked. "Don't tell me your pregnant again?!" Said Yang. Yunlan almost lost his footing. "Good work! My grandson!" Said Mr. Zhao as he looked to soapy Yunlan whose by the way, is so shocked to speak.

     As Yunlan went to the bachelor party of Da quing that night. Da quing was having fun with his other friends as he notice the zoning Yunlan. Who almost spill his drinks while drinking. As Da quing walk toward him, "Tell me! Did you two got a fight again?!" He ask. "On the contrary we make love every night when  Yubin is asleep!" As he twirl his drink. "Then what's the problem? Is it business?!" Yunlan suddenly cut him. "His pregnant again! With twins!" Yunlan suddenly clutches Da quing shirt. "How could he?!" Da quing almost pop his eyes off. "I don't know?!  What are you two doing?!" Da quing ask. "I thought we gonna have one child only, then the twins came. We just confirmed it to the doctor and he happily said he is pregnant again!" Da quing suddenly congratulate him. "Your lucky! How did you do that? Maybe Yezun can do that also?!" As Da quing imagining it.  Yunlan laugh, "Tell me whose at the bottom? You or him?" Da quing suddenly blushed and turns away. "I new it!" Yunlan tease him endlessly. "Yunlan.....stop it!" As he shoved Yunlan he bumped on Zhu Hong, the coordinator,making her kiss his shirt.  "Sorry!" Yunlan apologize to her. As Yunlan, Da quing and his friends dance the night away and forget their worries.

     As midnight came, Yunlan tip toe towards upstairs and as he was about to get to their room.  He saw Yi guarding their door. He signal him to be silent so Shen Wei won't wake up. But he didn't know Shen Wei was waiting at him at the sofa chair near their room. "And where do you think your going?!" He suddenly shout. Yunlan almost jump at his wits. "What's that lipstick doing in your shirt?" As he waits Yunlan answer. Yunlan suddenly remembering what the doctor said, "Don't make the patient mad, always make him happy!" As Yunlan suddenly laugh. "Oh! My dear angel let's go back to our room to discuss this." As they both look at Yi. Yi  suddenly look away. When they were in the room. Yi can't stop ears dropping on what's happening to his master and mistress. He suddenly heard a loud bang at the door. "Oh! No! Is he killing my master?!" His phasing here and there. As he decided to knock at the door this time. Shen Wei peek at the door. "What is it?!" Shen ask. "Mistress! Is the young master all right?!" Yi ask. "You wish!" As he suddenly shut the door at the face of Yi.

     Next morning, someone jump at Yunlan. As Yunlan shout in suprise,
his cute little greeted him, "Good morning, Papa! As he embrace him tightly. "Yubin stop! Your chocking me!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei suddenly step in. Yubin suddenly  stop, "Sorry Dad..." As Shen Wei looked at him again. "Sorry Papa..." As he kiss Yunlan. Yunlan was surprised, "How did you do that?!" He ask.  "I've already married a guy who thinks like a child, so I know how to trained one!" As he looked at Yunlan. "My angel! I'm not childish!" As Yunlan pout to him. "Oh? Really? Then do you want to take care of Yubin for a while? While I have class for today? It won't be difficult for Yubin has a nanny. As he called his butler Guo. "Hey! Guo how are you?!" Yunlan was surprised. "I'm still fine sir! Mr. Shen called me for he need my service." Yunlan suddenly cough, "His my wife now, called him Mrs. Zhao.  But for me my beautiful angel!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei blushed on that statement. Yubin suddenly jump on the bed and said, "My Dad is an angel!" Beautiful angel!" As Yunlan nod and rubbed Yubin's hair. "Yes my one and only angel!" As Yunlan kiss Shen Wei's hand.