Uproar In The Dance Floor

As hours pass by Shen Wei still not satisfied on the suit that Yunlan would wear, "What do you think about this tie, undershirt, the suit? How about the shoes what color, size...etc...

While Yunlan is so bored in picking suit for him. Until he made a plan to make his boring life interesting. "Here! Try this suit let's see if it suit for you?" As Yunlan took the clothes to the changing room. As he was changing, he suddenly call, " Shen Wei! Could you help me I think I'm... my zipper is stuck!" Shen Wei blushed as the sales ladies giggle. As Shen Wei came to the changing room, suddenly Yunlan pulled him up. "What do you think your doing?!" Shen Wei ask. "I want to see if this suits perfect for my date?" As Yunlan kiss Shen Wei passionately. Shen Wei almost forgot that their in the changing room as he responds to Yunlan clutching the suits to press Yunlan firmly to him. As Yunlan break the kiss for air. Shen Wei was so red as crimson. As he looked at suits in the mirror while holding Shen Wei tightly, I think this one will do it brings the color of your face." As he tease Shen Wei. When they got out of the changing room, the sales ladies tried to stop their giggle. As the red bit Shen Wei said, "Will take the suit!" As he gave his card to the cashier.

When the party started, as Yunlan and Shen Wei came the loud music welcome them. "Shen Wei!" One of Shen Wei friend pulled him in with Yunlan on the tail. "Oh my god! Is that the red fox he whispered to Shen Wei." Shen Wei smile to him and introduce Yunlan to them. "Zhao?! Where did I heard that name before?" One of the friend Shen Wei said. "Any way let's have party! Party!" As the friends of Shen Wei gave them wine and fruit punch. "Yunlan looked puzzled, "Didn't Shen Wei told you? He doesn't drink if he did he might ravage your beauty! As all of them laugh, making Shen Wei red as he remembered what happened, the first time he met Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan away from his friends and into a table. As they both sit, "Do you want something to eat?" As he offer Yunlan. Yunlan just nod. As Shen Wei went to the buffet table to get some foods. Yunlan never notice Yezun was there as he suddenly sit beside him. "Are you having fun fox? " Yunlan just ignored him. As Yezun suddenly slide his arms around him. Yunlan quickly remove it. "Do you want another punch on your face just to make it a pair?" Yezun suddenly make a surrender sign. "I'm not here for a fight. I just want to know how you seduce my brother on bringing you in his house. As he was about to cup Yunlan's face. "Yezun! Stop touching what is not yours!'' Shen Wei shout. As he laid their plates on the table and face his twin brother. "Gege! I'm just having a nice chit chat with your boyfriend here?" As Shen Wei sit between the two of them. "Leave!" As he gaze to his brother. "Okey fine! I'm going. As he left the table leaving a furious brother of his while Yunlan is rubbing Shen Wei shoulder to calm him down. "Just tell me if he still bothering you! And I will take care of him." Yunlan embrace him and kiss him on the cheek. "It's alright, I can take care of myself, now let's just eat. As he spoon feed Shen Wei with food while caressing his cheek making Shen Wei blushed as a tomatoe. The friends of Shen Wei looked at them. "I never seen Shen Wei so happy with someone! I thought he will die as a virgin, for Yezun is always have a date and not him." As they all laugh except one, "Hmmm....Zhao Yunlan where did I really heard that name before?" One of Shen Wei's friend still thinking.

An hour pass by, as the disco lights on and dj call all people to dance. Yunlan pulled the unwilling Shen Wei toward the dance floor. First Shen Wei didn't like the idea of dancing to loud music and people bumping into one another as people laughing and screaming at the dance floor. Luckily Yunlan is with him as he cover Shen Wei with his body so no one can collide with him. Yezun looking at them jealousy sipping at him. He never knew his gift to his brother is so caring and love his brother truly. If only his the one who gets Yunlan first maybe he is now happily dancing in the dance floor instead of mopping at side even though his date is a gorgeous model he just like a statue with no feelings for him only interested is his money. "Pete!" As he call his date, "Do you see my Gege and that guy? I want you to pull my Gege out of him. Pete just nod and went to the dance floor. Yunlan was so immerse at dancing he didn't notice Shen Wei is been pulled by someone as the lights went off. Yunlan was smiling as the music went slow it means he can dance with Shen Wei and kiss him. As the light went on and took the hands that he thought were Shen Wei. As he was about to kiss him, he was shocked that Yezun is the one his holding. As he removed his hands to him. "Where is Shen Wei?!" As he panic and tried to find him. Yezun grip his hold on him and kiss him. While Shen Wei on the other hand recognize Pete as the date of his brother, flipped him on the floor without second thoughts. As he furiously roam around the dance floor just to find Yezun kissing Yunlan. He suddenly shoved Yezun and punched him on the face, making everyone scream. As the friends of Shen Wei and Yezun break their fight. "I don't want to see you again!" He shouted to his brother as he pulled Yunlan to him and walk toward their car. As the car speed away. Shen Wei wipe Yunlan lips with his handkerchief. "Sorry I let my guards down!" As Yunlan try to explain. Shen Wei silent him with a kiss. "I should be the one whose apologizing to you. My brother always wants what was mine. Well this time I won't let him have you?! Because your mine, mine only!" As Shen Wei hold Yunlan's hand. Yunlan can't help forming a smile on his lips. "I'm always yours you know that?! Your my first and last. As he look to Shen Wei's beautiful eyes. Shen Wei can't believe what he just heard. Did Yunlan just declared his love will never change for him, just like the cheesy romantic movie he always watching while Yezun sleep on it. "You first and....last?" He stutter say.
Yunlan became shy, "Why did he say that?! He just declared his undying love for Shen Wei." As he defend himself, "Yes! What's wrong with that? Is it wrong I won't look for another lover, only you?!" As Yunlan looked the other way. "Yunlan really likes me!" Shen Wei want to shout. As he lean to Yunlan's shoulder while Yunlan put his arms around him and kiss him on the head.