As Yunlan Wakes

As days pass by around midnight, Yunlan cute eyes suddenly snapped open. As he looked at his side. His angel is sleeping beside him. Those eyes, Yubin.... Why it have to be Shen Wei's eyes!

As he caress Shen Wei's face, his angel suddenly fluttered his eyes open revealing Yubin's eyes. Yunlan can't help to cry for Yubin. While Shen Wei on the other hand suddenly smile as he see Yunlan's eyes looking at him. As he hugged Yunlan and crying at his shoulder.
Da quing suddenly wake up, as he saw Yunlan's awake he called his grandfather. As morning came, Yunlan oxygen and other stuff had been taken off as Shen Wei is wiping his face with a wet towel. Yunlan can't help looking at Shen Wei's eyes. As he see Yubin looking back at him. "Stop looking at my face I might melt in your intense gaze!" Said Shen Wei while blushing. As Yunlan cup his angel face, "I miss you Yubin." He accidentally say. Shen Wei smile change as he suddenly went to the bathroom. He can't help to feel guilty. That Yunlan is seeing his brother on him. "What are you doing?!" Da quing almost shout at his friend. Yunlan look confuse. "That's Shen Wei, your boyfriend not Yubin!" Said Da quing. As Shen wipe away his tears he went back to Yunlan and just sit beside him. He tried his best to smile at him ignoring the name that Yunlan call on him. Yunlan suddenly saw the pendant on Shen Wei's neck. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to call you that." As he caress the pendant that's around Shen Wei's neck reminding him. It's his lover infront of him not Yubin.

Shen Wei just smile at him. As Yunlan suddenly embrace him, "I miss you! My sweet angel!" Shen Wei suddenly cried as he hugged him back. "I thought I lost you too!"
Suddenly some cough, as they break away to see who it is. Mr. Zhao came, " Yunlan are you ready to come home?" Yunlan looked at his angel, "Can Shen Wei come? I don't want him to come back at his house his parents might took him away from me?" He ask. "Why not! Shen Wei is better half right? He have the right to be with you? And beside we have already talk about his punishment?!" As Mr. Zhao smirk. Shen Wei just blushed on that statement. Yunlan on the other hand got worried. Punishment? What punishment you mean?!" As Mr. Zhao whispered Yunlan on what is that. "I'm not a troublemaker?" Said Yunlan but his grandfather just ruffle his hair, "Your certainly are?!"

As they came to the house Yunlan and Shen Wei plus Da quing was awe. His grandfather house is a mansion with many servants and body guards as all the gates are automatic with large swimming pool.

As they gone inside the house are full paintings of family. As Yunlan saw the grand piano. "Shen Wei can you help me walk toward there?" Requested Yunlan. As they gone there, Yunlan can't help to feel the ivory of the keyboard, "It's beautiful!" As Yunlan sit on the chair he tag Shen Wei to sit with him. As he saw a piece of song on the stand. "La Campanella// Liszt", let's try to play this piece, you be the lower hand, I'll be the upper hand. As they play piano. Mr. Zhao can't stop himself to form a smile on his face, it's like his son has come back to play his favorite piece. As the two play piano. Yunlan tease Shen Wei as his hands caress his, while going over his hand. Shen Wei can't stop his blushing as Yunlan's hands getting faster on the keyboard while holding Shen Wei's hand. Mr. Zhao didn't notice this for his so immerse in listening to the piano piece, while Da quing is the one noticing it, "This friend of mine, really?!" As he told himself. As they finished the piece, Mr. Zhao can't help to clapped his hands when suddenly at the upper floor of the house someone shout. "Whose playing with my piano!" Yang ask. As he descend at the stairs. "Yang! This is Yunlan your nephew and his boyfriend Shen Wei and his friend Da quing! And don't you dare say it's your piano because it's also the piano of your brother!" Said Mr. Zhao angrily. Yang suddenly smirk. "My nephew....hmmm...you really look like my big brother but without the goatee beard and he wear glasses like your friend here. So, welcome to the family Yunlan!" As he hugged him tightly. Yunlan never knew if his uncle like him. "So uncle were is my cousins and your wife?" Ask Yunlan. His uncle Yang face change. "I never married anyone and do yo know why?!" As Yang about to say it, Mr. Zhao shout at him. "Yang stop! For now treat him as your own son!" Yang was about to protest. " He didn't just lost his parents, he also lost his brother like you!" Yang was suprise at that news he heard. "So, both of us lost a brother. How coincidence?!" As he leave them. "Sorry about that, your father and uncle is never been in good terms." His grandfather said. "Why?" Yunlan ask. "Because he also love your mother back then. Please understand him. Your uncle is not a bad person, he is just broken hearted on what happened to your mother." As he patted Yunlan on the shoulder. "So, let's go to your new rooms.

As they descended at the stairs, they can't believe there's so many rooms. This will be for the two of you love birds. Shen Wei was red on hearing that. The room was much huge than Shen Wei's room and the cabinet are full of clothes, as the bed is much larger than the queen size bed. "Wow! We can run around here! Shen Wei! If you know what I mean!" As he wiggle his brow to Shen Wei. His angel become red again. As he thanks for Mr. Zhao generosity. Mr. Zhao and Da quing left them, for Da quing have also a room for himself. That's the reward he got for taking care of Yunlan.

As the two left at the room Shen Wei led Yunlan to let him rest for a while. But as he was about to go to the bathroom to get a fresh towel for Yunlan. He suddenly grip Shen Wei's arm. "Could you accompany me for a while. As Shen Wei sit on the bed. Yunlan suddenly kiss Shen Wei. Those soft lips Shen Wei misses so much as he responds to Yunlan and open his mouth to deepen the kiss. Yunlan suddenly pulled Shen Wei unto him. As he clutches him tightly. It's been an hours since they doing this until his Uncle came to call them to eat. And was suprised at what they are doing. As his uncle back away and call them . Shen Wei was mortified while Yunlan just laugh about it.