I Won't Break Up With Yunlan

As Shen Wei and Yunlan went back to their home. "Sorry Yunlan I have to leave, I'll call you for a while there's emergency in my parents house. As he kiss Yunlan goodbye.
He was about to leave when Yunlan pulled him back and gave him a passionate kiss that even Shen Wei's driver become red. "I'll be waiting!" As Yunlan bit his own lips. Making Shen Wei having second thoughts but his driver called him indicating he needs to go now. As Shen Wei gone inside the car and speed away.

Minute pass, Da quing called Yunlan he needed to meet him. As Yunlan said, "Yes! I'm free now!" As he walk toward the nearest bus station to ride a bus and meet Da quing.

In the house of the Shen, Shen Wei was suprise that everyone is there including his twin Yezun. As his mother stand, "I want you to break up with Yunlan!" She scream.
Shen Wei was shocked, "No! I love him! I won't ever leave him!" His mother suddenly went near him, Yunlan is no good for you?! Believe me! His just gonna break your heart! Please Shen Wei!" As he hold Shen Wei's both shoulder. "Then tell me why?! Why?! Do I have to break up with Yunlan?! Cause I will die if I do that?!" Shen Wei shout. May Lin suddenly slapped him. Shen was shocked, "Is it true then?! Are you the one who took Yubin? Yunlan's brother, are you?! Are you the one!" Wang lo suddenly separate Shen Wei to May Lin. While May Lin was comfort by Yezun. Shen Wei suddenly got a panic attack as he collapse to his father arms.

In the meantime, Yunlan meet Da quing. He was suprise as Da quing is with an old guy. As they both sit at a chair. "Are you Zhao Yunlan?" Ask the old guy. "Well yes sir, what can I do for you?" Yunlan ask. The old man suddenly cry, as he embrace Yunlan. Yunlan was shocked and looked at Da quing. "I'm your grandfather Zhao Ming! I look everywhere for you and your brother! Until I found a news about the Shen family and I saw your name. As he clutches Yunlan tightly.
Yunlan can't believe he still have a relative as he hold his grandfather tightly as well. He found out that his grandfather own many companies, he have a little fight with his father for marrying an ordinary pianist teacher. First his father was disown by him but when he heard that both their parents died he tried to find both of them. But hearing that his little Yubin has already pass away made the old man cried again. If only he didn't disown his child maybe Yunlan may still have his brother. As they have many stories to tell until it finished at the afternoon. Mr. Zhao insist that Yunlan would stay at Zhao mansion but he told his grandfather that he has already have a lover and would wait for him at their home. As Mr. Zhao drop him off at their home, he gave Yunlan his card. If he have a change of heart or he want to visit him. As Yunlan bow to him, Mr. Zhao suddenly embrace him and went back to the car and speed away. Unknown to Yunlan Shen Wei is already at home as he saw the scene, jealousy sips in. "Whose that guy with my precious Yunlan?!" He told himself.

As Yunlan saw his angel, "Shen Wei! " As he run toward him and hugged Shen Wei. "I miss you!" As Yunlan kissing his neck. Shen Wei suddenly removed himself to Yunlan, "Whose that old man? Your new lover?" Yunlan was shocked, "No! What are you talking about?" Shen Wei suddenly pulled him inside the house. "You said you will wait for me here! You promise! Your mine! Remember! Your only mine!" As Shen Wei almost cried. Yunlan was a bit suprised, "I have already told you! You are my first and last! Nothing change!" As he cup his angel face. "Tell me what's wrong?" As he search Shen Wei's eyes he saw something distress in it. "Yunlan promise me no matter what happened! Your love for me will never change! Promise me!" As Shen Wei suddenly hugged him and cried on his shoulder. Yunlan was a little upset on why his angel is crying and who made him cried like that.

That night as Shen Wei have fallen asleep snuggle to Yunlan. Whose not sleepy yet, he want to tell Shen Wei the good news that the old man he saw is actually his grandfather. As he was so happy to know his still alive and because of that he will forget everything and start a new life with his angel. That was he intended to do tomorrow. As he sleep he suddenly dream his in a marry go round and his brother riding a horse. "Gege! Come ride with me!" He called Yunlan. As Yunlan about to ride Yubin was gone and was replace by Shen Wei as his mother is with him. "I won't let you have him!" She suddenly shout. Yunlan fell on the marry go round while Shen Wei never even look back at him. As he call his name, he suddenly wake up, as he sit up and looked to his side. His angel is gone. Panic run through his brain. "Where is he?!" Suddenly he heard a splashing of water. His Shen Wei is taking a bath for he need to go to school early. As Yunlan open the bathroom. Shen Wei almost shout as Yunlan suddenly embrace him in the shower room. "What's wrong?! Shen Wei ask. "Can I just hugged for a while. They didn't know what time or hour they been like that.

An hour pass, as they have gone to school the healthy Shen Wei is now sneezing non stop for he was waterlogged. Yunlan keep apologizing but was stopped by Shen Wei, "Go back to your class a little medicine will do the trick as Shen Wei went to his office, while Yunlan went to his classroom. As lunch break came, "Da quing I'm gonna skip lunch for a while!" Da quing was suprise, "Why so?!" He ask. "Well I'm gonna check Prof. Shen Wei if his alright and gonna give this oranges for his flu!" As he dashed quickly to his office only to find his sweet angel sleeping on his sofa chair. Yunlan felt his forehead if the flu subside. As Yunlan scan the place if anyone is in the room. As he found out there's none. He quickly kiss his sleeping angel. As Shen Wei's mother came, to ask him to break up with Yunlan again. She ask Shen Wei's colleague where is he. As they all pointed at the office for he has a flu and resting. May Lin didn't knock to suprise his son. She didn't know she's the one that will be suprise as he saw Yunlan kissing his son. While Shen Wei fluttered his beautiful eyes he responded back to Yunlan with a force as he flipped Yunlan. As Yunlan now underneath him while he hungrily kiss Yunlan. May Lin quickly went out the door blushing. As she saw a group of professors walking toward Shen Wei's office. She quickly made a fake faint so the professors will took her to the nurse room instead to Shen Wei's office. "A mother's love, what sacrifice will I do?!" She told herself. As one of the professor gonna call Shen Wei. She quickly grab him. "Don't tell him I faint he might get worried just take me to your infirmary room. As they all get her to the room to see the nurse.