The Wedding

As they day has arrive, the wedding. While Yunlan was looking at the mirror, to see if his sun pendant is in place. He can't believe his gonna be wed to the man of his dream. As he want to peek on what Shen Wei's was doing. Da quing block his way."It's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding!"He said.

     While in Shen Wei's room. "Gege! Your so handsome!" As he Didi place the moon pendant to him and  doing a little retouch make up here to emphasize the eyes and lip balm. "Isn't this too much!" As Shen Wei about to take it off. Yezun slapped his hands, " Nonsense! Your beautiful Gege! So don't worry! And I know it's not a proper time to tell you this." As he paused for a while,  "But mother really miss you?  And she wish you all the best for your wedding and the baby. Won't you ever forgive her?" As he rubbed his shoulder. Shen Wei smile suddenly change. As he think, "Don't worry after our honey moon I will tell to Yunlan if we can visit her? I know it will pretty hard on Yunlan but I'm gonna persuade him." Yezun was so happy he embrace and kiss his Gege on the cheek. "Thank you Gege! You never know how much it mean to me!"

     As the wedding coordinators is checking the flowers, foods, design, microphone, the guest list, the games, the singers, instruments and her people. Zhu Hong the wedding coordinator, never notice that one of his waiter is missing, all of her waiter have a tag so she might know if theirs someone who is lost. The one who is missing is Ping. Who is now laying on the ground with a gun shot on his head. As Aaron took the uniform of Ping and as he toss Ping on one of the bushes, and walk with the other waiter, carrying the silencer on the tray, covered by an aluminum cover. As he looked we're Yunlan is. He saw many body guards scattered guarding every side of the party. Suddenly someone called him, "Hey! Ping! Could you give this to the groom, a rose for his pocket!" One of the coordinator said. Ping smile at him, "It will be my pleasure sir!" As he took the rose and put it on the tray. And as the coordinator  direct where's Yunlan's room is. Ping hurriedly go there but as he was about to step at the corner. He saw his arch enemy Yi. Whose guarding  the front door with another guard.
Back then Yi is always chasing him. Coincidence they always collide on one another, the other one killing the target while the other protecting it. The last client of Yi was almost been killed luckily Yi's partner is the one been shot by Aaron. That's why Yi promise himself to catch the assassin at any cost.

     "This is a problem?!" Aaron said. As he saw another waiter coming in. "Could you give this rose to the groom?" He ask the other waiter. As the waiter nod and walk to the room of Yunlan. Aaron took his silencer and put it under his pants, as he laid the tray on the table. He will wait at the corner of the wall for Yunlan to come out in the room and shot him.
But while his waiting Zhu Hong seen him. "Ping come here and help the other waiter! Hurry!" As he lost again the chance to kill Yunlan.

     As Shen Wei's friends came at his room he was congratulate by them and take a pictures. "I can't believe your luck, who ever taught that fox is filthy rich and is it true your pregnant too?" Ask one of his friend.  Shen Wei nod and smile at them."Wow! That's incredible?! How?" As they all gather around him, while Yezun tried to let them get out for the wedding will begin, he didn't notice a little boy got in the room. "Are you Shen Wei?" The little boy ask. "I'm Shen Wei! What is it little boy?" As the little boy handed a toy. "Could you give this to your groom? I want to surprise him. But I can't see him."  The boy said. "Why not?" Ask Shen Wei. As the boy look at him with innocent eyes and pleading.  "Just for you I'll do it." As he pinched the cheek of the little boy. The boy gave him a beautiful smile. That made Shen Wei brighten his day. As Yezun gave him the bouquet of red roses. "What's with that toy?" He ask. "A little boy want to gave this to Yunlan!" As he turned the boy was gone. "What boy are you talking about?" As Yezun search. "Maybe his gone out?" Said Shen Wei.

     The wedding is held on the resort beach own by the Zhao, as the ceremony began Yunlan was waiting at the altar with his best man Da quing. Yunlan is getting nervous. "Da quing! I think I want to faint!" Da quing want to pop his eyes off. "Not here! Yunlan! Just keep yourself steady! Shen Wei will be worried about you! So calm down. As Shen Wei emerge with the bouquet of roses and the toy that were given by the boy. And Yunlan's uncle is the one who giving away the hand of Shen Wei to Yunlan. The wedding is televise for the Zhao is known through out the business world. As Shen Wei's mother watch his son's wedding on the t.v. she can't help to cry. Her other inmates are comforting her. While in the cell of Shen Wei's father can't help to smirk for anytime Yunlan will be gone forever.

     When Yunlan about to hold Shen Wei's hand, he notice a toy is with the bouquet of roses. "That toy it's look so familiar?" As he wonder. While the ceremony is beginning. Still Aaron can't get a chance on how to aim his gun to Yunlan as every corner they have guards and Yi is also beside Da quing waiting if anyone want to harm is young master. As the ceremony ended and the couple put on each other  rings that the ancestors of the Zhao's own in each generation. The priest still didn't say , "You may kiss the groom!" Yunlan in eagerness, quickly kiss Shen Wei making the audience laugh. As the priest say, "Wait! I still didn't say you may kiss the groom! You already kiss him!" Yunlan apologize and laugh a little. As Shen Wei blushed in return. "Okey now! You may kiss the groom!" As Yunlan kiss Shen Wei everybody cheers. As one by one they congratulate the newly wed. Shen Wei suddenly gave Yunlan the toy. "A little boy gave you this toy." Yunlan look confuse as he took the little robot his initial is carve under it's foot. "This toy! It's my favorite toy! Yubin had hide it because he like it too!" Shen Wei was shocked. "Where is that boy?!" He ask Shen Wei. "I don't know he just disappeared?!" Shen Wei said. As he took the toy and place it under his shirt and remove his hand to Shen Wei to find the boy in the crowd of people. Shen Wei called him back.  Yunlan ignored him, for he want to see his brother. As Yi tried to squeeze from the crowd to get to Yunlan's side. But its too late, for Aaron was infront of Yunlan. "Congratulation Yunlan!" As he smiled, he fired his silencer gun. Yunlan was shock as he fall on the floor.