Morning After

As the midnight came all of them sleep in Yunlan's bed. As Shen Wei is beside Yezun, Da quing and Yi. While Yunlan sleep on the sofa which kinda small for him. Because his to tall for it. He can't stand it anymore as he went to Shen Wei's room to sleep on his bed.

Shen Wei seen his Yunlan go out as he carefully tail him behind. Seeing his sleeping on his bed. He can't help to snuggle to him. As Yunlan welcome him with a smile. And he kiss Shen Wei's head. In his mind, "It's only one night nothing terrible will ever happen?!" He told himself as he embrace Shen Wei and went to sleep.

Next morning, as Yi was awaken by a snoring Da quing who kick him out of the bed. He grumble and stretch a little, as he saw the sofa bed is empty. He got a little panic. And awaken everybody but as he look at left side of Yezun is empty. He got an idea were is Yunlan is sleeping. As he ran faster bumping with his master Yang. "Yi! What is it?" He ask. Yi sweat a little. "Nothing master I'm just exercising!" As he demonstrate his reflex to Yang. "Oh! Yes I have to wake up Yunlan." Said Yang. Yi stop him. "Sir I will do that?! Don't you worry!" As he ran fast to Yunlan's room. Closing and locking it. As Yezun and Da quing looked at him with confuse in their eyes. We have to wake young master and mistress up, before master came back.

Back at Shen Wei and Yunlan. Still the two of them sleeping happily unknown to them their ring fingers sparkling. As Yi take a look outside, his master is gone. As they all went to Shen Wei's room and lol. They were shocked that Yunlan and Shen Wei clothes are all scattered up and sleeping with a blanket is non other than Yunlan and Shen Wei. "Way to go Gege!" Yezun shout. Da quing shut his mouth up. For Yang might hear them. Da quing tried to wake them up, while Yi is almost lifting his young master wrapped around with a blanket as they heard Yang's footsteps. Yi quickly hide him and his young master by covering them with a blanket. Luckily Da quing took all the clothes and hide it under the bed with him on it. As Yang knock at the door. Yezun open it. Yang thought his Shen Wei. "Do you know where Yunlan, Yi and his friend are? They're not in there room?" Ask Yang. "Sorry sir I just got out of the bed." Said the fake Shen Wei. Yang felt something wrong but as long Yunlan's is not there. Then there's no problem. As he descendent downstairs. Yezun almost melt there as he signal Yi to bring Yunlan into his room. But as he was about to lift Yunlan. Shen Wei was awaken. Seeing his love in another's man arm, wrapped in a blanket and unconscious. He scream alerting Yang and his other body guards. Yezun shut his mouth by his hand. As he tried to point out it's Yi whose holding Yunlan. As Yang knock on the door, "Shen Wei! Shen Wei!Are you alright?!" Shout Yang. As Yezun peek at the door, "Yes uncle, I just saw a cockroach!" As he smile to Yang. His body guards laugh. But they stop as Yang look at them. "Ah! Okey?!" As they descended again downstairs.

"How did Yunlan and me get naked?!" He ask his Didi. "How should I know that? Your the one who went with him that night. Gege!" As Yezun wink to his blushing brother who is wrapped as well with a blanket. As Da quing peek outside if the cost is clear. They went back to Yunlan's room. But unlucky for them the room got lock. "What?!" As Da quing tried again. "Shen Wei! Breakfast is already serve call Yunlan quickly!" His uncle Yang called. They quickly went back to Shen Wei's room who is fully clothes now. "What the heck are you three are doing here?!" Said the irritated Shen Wei. Who took Yunlan by his arms as they went to the bathroom and take Yunlan's clothes from Da quing and went in.
"The door is lock! Do you have some spear keys?" Ask Yi. Shen shout to them, "It's in the drawer!" Said Shen Wei. As Yi tried to find it and bend. Da quing was at the back door, when the door suddenly open. Mr. Zhao greeted the fake Shen Wei and he thought Yi is his brother Yezun. Because Yi is bend down looking for the key in the drawer, Mr. Zhao can't see his face well. While Da quing is at the back door, praying he would not been seen. Yi sweating while waving at the back to Mr. Zhao. As Mr. Zhao descendent downstairs as well. At the time Yunlan was awaken by his angel and fully dress as well. "What happened to us?" He ask as well. "I explain to you later! We need to go down the stairs for your grandfather and uncle are waiting for us.

As both went downstairs and went to the table to eat. "Yunlan why I didn't see you at your room?" Yang ask. "I let Da quing see our other rooms! And Yi is with me." He lied. "Hmmm...." Yang said. As he looked to Shen Wei, "Your clothes is sure different from this morning and looks more like your brother. " He said. Shen Wei almost choked on his drinking. "And you Yi, why your clothes almost crumpled? A bodyguard should always be neat!" Said Yang. Yi just bow, "Yes master!" While sweating.

While their busy eating, Shen Wei suddenly feel sick. Yunlan notice his not eating at all and looking pale. "What's wrong angel?" He ask. "I don't feel so good...." Said Shen Wei. He suddenly ran toward the bathroom tailing behind is Yunlan. Mr. Zhao and other was shocked. "What happened to the two of them? As he inspect his food. Shen Wei vomit non in the bathroom non stop, while Yunlan caressing his back. "We only ate fish there?" He said. Da quing and Yezun came at their side. "What's going on?" Ask Yezun. " Maybe he ate something his stomach don't like?" Said Da quing. As he tried to stand up, he suddenly faint. Luckily Yunlan caught him. And bring him back to their room. Mr. Zhao call the family doctor for emergency.

Minute pass, as the doctor came and he took his BP, he checked his heart beat, put on the thermometer on his armpit, check on his eyes and pulse. The doctor looked surprised as he looked to Yunlan. "Doctor what's wrong with my angel?" He worriedly say. As all of them expecting what is the result. "Can you bring him to the hospital? For further exam. I think his pregnant! Congratulation sir!" Ask he shake Yunlan's hand. All of them were shocked. "How can be that possible his a man?!" Yunlan said. While his grandfather was overjoyed."Yunlan! How could you! You knock out my brother?! Take responsibility!" Yezun angrily said. As he slapped his back. "Yunlan! How do you do that?!" Da quing ask. As he looked back at Yezun lovingly. Yezun went to Yang back instead as he see Da quing looking at him like that. "I can't believe our genes is that strong!" Said his uncle Yang. As Yunlan being bombarded by many questions. He felt dizzy and faint as well.