The Golf Course

As the game begin in the golf course, one is a professional while the other is a beginner.

Shen Wei never came with Zhao Yunlan on the field and almost look defeated. As with him his uncle, Yi, few body guards, umbrella's girl. Umbrella girls are the one whose serving the golfer, if it's very hot they put an umbrella on their head or find the missing ball, that's their job. As he also have a caddie it's the person who carries your bag, clubs and give you insightful advise and gives you moral support, almost like a coach. As they meet Mr. Tan with his body guards, a caddie and one umbrella girl as well. "So! My date arrive!" He jokingly said. "But lol why do you bring a chaperone?!" As he laugh a little. His uncle Yang laugh with Mr. Tan while Yunlan tried hard to laugh with him. "Hey! Where's your boyfriend? Isn't he coming with us?" He ask. "Ha...ha...he can't he have a school to attend to!" As Yunlan lied. "On weekend?" Mr. Tan ask again. Yunlan can only laugh at that. Unknown to them Shen Wei is spying on them. Luckily, back then their family is a member and playing golf in this area every weekend, that's why he have a membership card if not you cannot enter a restricted area.

Suddenly somebody suprise at his back his brother Yezun. "Gege! What are you doing here?!" Shen Wei suddenly shut his mouth with his hands. "Don't speak out loud or Yunlan might see us!" As he also question his brother on what his doing here also. As the answer came, when Da quing came rushing toward Yunlan. As they hugged each other. Yunlan spirit suddenly shines brightly. "That traitor!" As both Yezun and Shen Wei said. "So! Your spying on Yunlan is that handsome guy his new date?" Yezun ask. "Why Yezun, are you spying on Da quing as well?" Shen Wei answer him back. As they agree on what will they do. They put on a disguise as one of the caddie.

"Call me Mark from now on Yunlan." As Mark and Yunlan shake hands. Shen Wei almost broke the club his holding. "Not yet Gege..." Said Yezun. As the game begin since Yunlan is still a starter Mark hold his hands to know what stance as the hit the ball toward the hole, Da quing shout happily as the ball shoot in one of it. While Yang silently watches them and the two mysterious caddie who look like someone he knows. As he notice one of the caddie almost want to burst in anger, the other one trying to stop him. "Wait a second! I have taken only one caddie why is it they are three now?!" Yang thought. As the ball keep shooting at the hole. Yunlan almost laugh happily as he embrace Mark. While Mark only pat him at his shoulder. Shen Wei on the other hand trying to supress his anger. As Yunlan called one of the umbrella girl to shade him with an umbrella, Shen Wei suddenly shove the girl and took the umbrella and stand beside Yunlan. The umbrella girl was about to protest but the intense gaze of the eyes of Shen Wei made the girl back away. As if saying, "Stay away from him B--ch! His mine!" As Yunlan didn't notice at all for he was so immerse in his play. On the other hand Mark notice it. "It can't be him? Can be?" He told himself.

As he call again the umbrella girl because his sweating. The girl came running with a smile on her lips and with a towel but Shen Wei intercept her. As he took away the towel from her and wipe it to Yunlan's forhead. The girl grumply back away again. Yezun tried not to laugh until now Yunlan didn't notice his brother. As Yunlan order again a drink. The girl quickly get a bottle of cold mineral water only to be taken away again by Shen Wei. As Yunlan took the water he smelled something familiar, as he looked whose beside him. "He almost shout. Shen Wei shut Yunlan's mouth by his hand. Luckily Mark is much farther away from them. "What are you doing here? I thought you don't like to come with me?" Yunlan whispered to him. Shen Wei on the other hand pulled Yunlan to a nearby big tree so no one will see them. As he almost burst like a volcano ready to erupt. Yunlan seeing it, suddenly embrace him, "I knew you would miss me!" As he gave Shen Wei an eager kiss. And deepening it as Shen Wei responding and hold him tightly. The watching uncle arch his brow as he took Yunlan club and called the caddie and the umbrella girl for he will be the one who continue the game. Where Mark was suprise. "Why are you now playing it? Where is Yunlan?" He ask. Yang made an excuse for he have an emergency meeting in the office. "Such a waste, I wanted to know him better?" Said Mark. As Da quing is also been taken by Yezun . Da quing was shocked, "What are you doing here?!" As he struggle from his hold. "Taking you back home!" Said Yezun. "Wait! Yunlan is waiting for me?!" Da quing said. Yezun suddenly slapped his behind making Da quing yelp. "You two are best friends after all!" As he carried the protesting Da quing back to his car and drove away.

While Yunlan and Shen Wei as they break the kiss. "Aren't you gonna continue the play?" Said Shen Wei. "Nah! I think uncle Yang will continue it. Let's go were you wanna date me?!" As he smile to Shen Wei while clinging at his neck. "Why not let's go now!" As they went to their car and drove away as well. Yi was about to go with them as Yang hold his arm. "Let them be, we had a tracker in their phone and other bodyguards tailing on them."

As Shen Wei lead him to a small restaurant outside of the city. It's just a simple restaurant but the view of it is breathtaking. As you can see the mountain side of city with falls and river in it. And most of all the lunch is still alive swimming in the aquarium. As they order the sweet and sour fish, the fried frog legs, fried lobster, chow mein, spring rolls and sea food fried rice. "Isn't this to many to eat?" Yunlan ask. "Well I think, after that game and the lunch we have! You surely would like biking to explore the side of the mountains and seeing the rivers and the falls." As Shen Wei pointed we're they can rent a bike and buy a supplies. Yunlan can't believe what's happening, as he eat their food fast. So he might see the mountain and the river as well.

After they finish their eating they rent a bike, buy a supply and change their clothes for a summer biking. As Yunlan and Shen Wei dash their bike toward the mountain whose sky is becoming dim.