Your Mine

As the song ended, everyone clapped their hand and cheers. Yunlan went back to their sit welcoming him is Shen Wei as he hugged him. "You make me want you more!" As he whispered to Yunlan's ears. Making him red in embarrassment.

     Then suddenly Shen Wei's mother came, as Shen Wei's about to introduce him to her mother. Yunlan smell the scent he suddenly grip Shen Wei's mother at the wrist. May Lin eye's went wide. "You!"Yunlan shout. Shen Wei trying to removed Yunlan's hold from her. "Yunlan stop it! Your hurting my mother!" Shen Wei shout. "You took Yubin!"As Yunlan continue his hold. "Stop it! Your hurting me! I didn't know what your saying!" As she try to struggle from his hold. Da quing have already stand up, Yezun was shocked like he know something while Mr. Shen was still speechless and can't move from his position on the stage. Everyone is already looking at them and whispering. As camera start flashing. "Yunlan stop!" As Shen Wei accidentally slapped him. "I said stop!" Yunlan was shocked as his hold from Shen Wei's mother is drop and  hold where Shen Wei slapped him. Shen Wei too late to realize what he have done. As he saw the  look on those cute brown eyes toward him. "Yunlan...." As he was about to reach for him. Yunlan back away a little, as he turned his back on him. He suddenly run away. Shen Wei want to run after him but his mother hold him. "Not him Shen Wei! Anyone but him!" She cried. Shen Wei didn't know what to do as she comfort her mother. While his mind is to run after Yunlan. Da quing saw what happened as he run after Yunlan but he bump into someone Yezun. As he help him up, "Well hello there pretty one! Are you okey?" Da quing ask. Yezun shocked face was replaced by annoyance. "Would you mind, anhand me pheasant?!" Da quing smirk. As he cup Yezun face, "Such beautiful face but a fowl mouth!" Yezun was shocked no one dares touched him like that or tell such rude words to him. "Don't worry someday you'll fall for me!" As Da quing wink at him and continue to run after his friend. Many reporters and photographers  gather around them on what happened. Shen Wei called the guards and emcee to tell the guest that the party is over.

     Da quing found Yunlan crying along side of the gate. "Hey, pal are you alright?!" Da quing ask. "That woman! She's the one that took Yubin! That scent and that eyes! I'm remembering it now! Every memory is pouring into my mind!" As he cried to his friend shoulder. "What will I do! Da quing! I can't go back to my angel without wanting to kill his mother!" Da quing was devastated he never seen his friend like this. Maybe you should go home with me for a while so you can think thoroughly.  As he help Yunlan on his bike and speed away. While Shen Wei is late in stoping them as he saw the bike is gone.

     Next morning, Yunlan wake up on the wooden bed of Da quing, as Da quing foot was on his face. He suddenly slapped it. Making the sleeping Da quing jump in suprise. "You ungrateful friend! He shout to him. "Hey get up now!" Said Yunlan. "Don't tell me we're going to the school were Shen Wei is waiting for you?!" Yunlan look lost as he remembered what happened that night, his angel slapped him. I don't know if I could ever look at him anymore. Maybe I could change my schedule in our school and go to a different section so I might not see him, I don't know?" Suddenly a towel was thrown at him. Before anything else take a shower! You look like a mess as Da quing laugh.

     While Shen Wei called the secretary of the University if she can give the address to Yunlan's friend. As he got it, he informed his driver were to go. Minute pass, Da quing! Hey! I forgot! I don't have a clothes to wear could you lend me some?!" As there were no one's answer. Yunlan peek outside and put on a towel underneath. As he went outside the bathroom, "That fat cat won't even talk to me!" He was shocked to see Shen Wei sitting on the bed. "What are you doing here?! And we're is Da quing!" Shen Wei suddenly walk toward him as he wall him. Where going home! Shen Wei furiously said. "Ha! If you think I'm going! You better think twice!" Without any second thoughts Shen Wei pulled Yunlan's towel. Yunlan almost shriek as he trying to get the towel. Shen Wei suddenly shoved him at the bed and before Yunlan knows it, Shen Wei wrapped him up with a bed sheet like a spring rolls and lift Yunlan with him. As he carry Yunlan in the car. Da quing was helpless for Shen Wei's driver is bigger than him. As he tried to help Yunlan he was shoved easily by the driver. As the driver went in and drive the car quickly toward Shen Wei's home. Inside the car, Yunlan tried to break free but was stop as Shen Wei kiss him passionately while his hands roam to his prize as he caress and squeeze it mercilly. Yunlan desire rise. He didn't know what he wants to be free or to be in  Shen Wei's arms as he body is getting hot from every touched Shen Wei does. Until Yunlan didn't notice that he was already responding to Shen Wei kiss as his body is already lift up to Shen Wei's lap. While Shen Wei hands went inside to touched every skin of Yunlan. Yunlan can't stop moaning. Until Shen Wei unwrapped him. His body quickly press to Shen Wei well dress body. As he tried to undress Shen Wei's . Shen Wei suddenly unzip his pants and thrust to Yunlan without any warning. Yunlan yelp but completely hold by Shen Wei. As Shen Wei rock his body unto him. Yunlan didn't know what happened as he was laid as Shen Wei thrust inside and out his body. He tried to scream but Shen Wei kiss him hungrily. Yunlan clutches Shen Wei with dear life as the seed of Shen Wei burst inside of him. He follows as Shen Wei bit him on the neck hard. He can only hear his scream Shen Wei's name until sleep sip into him. As they came to the house he was lift up toward their bedroom. As Shen Wei handcuff his right hand again to the bed board. As he kiss Yunlan again and again while caressing every part of him. "I'm sorry my love for slapping you last night. I won't let you ever leave my side again! I will destroy anyone whose gone between us. Remember that... "He whispered that to Yunlan. As he lick Yunlan's earlobe and snuggle to Yunlan as he cover them with a blanket. Yunlan stir a little as he saw Shen Wei kissing him for the last time, until he fall asleep weary on what happened.