Your Heart Desire

Next morning in the Zhao's mansion. Mr. Zhao ask his son if he know where's Yunlan and Shen Wei they didn't come back home yet. "There up in the mountains just having fun with one another and don't worry our guards followed them. As he sip his coffee.

At the river, they are lucky that the storm never came that night. As Yunlan is the first to wake up, he kiss his lover to wake him up. Shen Wei is still weary on what happened that night and still sleepy. "It's still too early! Need some sleep!" As he swat Yunlan's face. But Yunlan won't take no for an answer. That is now his inspirational motto in life. As he took two towels and soaps. Peeking first at the outside if there's anyone and there lucky for there's none. He lift his sleeping angel carefully and went to the river so that they can get a bath together. He easily immerse their bare bodies in the water.

As Shen Wei almost yelp when his body is submerge in a cold water with Yunlan. He almost embrace Yunlan and cursing him why he was brought to the river. It's too early and cold. Yunlan just laugh at him. "I want to explore the falls and mountain before we go home!" He excitedly say. "I want to take a bath now!" He said. Shen Wei blushed as he felt Yunlan is rubbing his back with a soap. He quickly removed himself from him and took the soap. "I can do it!" As he immerse his body unto the cold water. He almost shriek in coldness and went back to Yunlan side. Yunlan chuckled. As he suddenly embrace Shen Wei.

Minute pass, as they are ready to to bike toward the falls Yunlan make a selfie post on his phone as he also take a picture of his angel without his knowledge. "I'm gonna make this wall paper on my phone. As Shen Wei call him. He put his things on the backpack and ready to leave.

As they were biking toward the biggest falls. Yunlan can't stop picturing every scenic place he see. He almost got lost luckily Shen Wei came back to him. As he make Yunlan to bike infront of him so that he might not get lost. When they came to the falls. It was breathtaking and beautiful. As Shen Wei was so awe at it's beauty suddenly something click. Yunlan had taken his picture. "Huh? Why me?" As Yunlan smile at him, "Your beauty is breathtaking as well!" Shen Wei just blush on that statement.

When they were infront of the falls. They left their bike at the side of it and seen a cave behind the falls, "Let's explore inside of it!" As Yunlan pulled Shen Wei, "Wait isn't it dangerous there?!" As Shen Wei looked worried. But still Yunlan pulled him, "It's kinda dark!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly switch his cellphone flash light upon his face. Making Shen Wei jerk a little. As Yunlan laugh at him. When they came at the end of the cave, it was a beautiful scenery, as another valley can be seen there.
"Let's go down there!" As Yunlan running downward at the cave while pulling Shen Wei with him.

They were amaze at everything glow there even the small white rabbit and the fox. "What kind of place is this?" As they saw a wishing well. They both look at what inside of it. It suddenly echo, "Tell what's your heart desired?!" Both of them jump back a little. "Do you heard that?!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan nod. As both looked again. "You! With the beautiful eyes you desired the one beside you!" It said. Shen Wei blushed and was speechless. As suddenly something spark in their hands, as they both in middle of their finger appeared a ring. And you! You also desired him! But you want to see someone important?!" Suddenly Shen Wei fell unconscious luckily Yunlan caught him. Shen Wei's eyes suddenly emerge from his body as the spirit of his little brother appeared. "Gege! You called me!" Yunlan carefully laid Shen Wei on the ground as he hugged Yubin and cried to him. "Until now Gege! Your still a cry baby?" As he embrace Yunlan back . "Don't worry Gege you will soon see me?" He said. Yunlan suddenly look at him. "What do you mean?!" Yubin smile at him,"You'll find out one day!" As Yubin spirit disappeared and the eyes went back to Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly fluttered his eyes open as his Yunlan help him sit up. "What happened?!" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan just hugged him. "It's Yubin I saw him.

Minute pass, as they gone back to the falls. Yunlan look at the sparkling valley for the last time as they entered back to civilization. They didn't know that they've been missing within three days. As they emerge from the falls all of their body guards has tried finding them with the help of the policemen. Mr. Zhao suddenly hugged his grandson, "Where have you been you two?!" He scolded them. "We just went inside the falls to tour the cave their and the valley to the other side. "Cave? Valley? There is none?! We also search there?! So we're suprised that you two appeared out of nowhere!" Yunlan and Shen Wei can't believe what they have just heard. As Yunlan pulled his grandfather there. He was shocked there's no entrance, only boulders of rocks. But as Shen Wei and Yunlan look at their fingers the mark of the ring is still on it. "What kind of magic is this?" Yunlan ask. His grandfather told him, "They we're legend of a magic wishing well to be seen through that falls but no one has seen it. Only true love, will it appear and grant them their wishes.

As they've gone back home, Yezun, Da quing and Yang was waiting for them. Yezun embrace Shen Wei. While Da quing hugged Yunlan. "What happened to both of you two!" They ask. As Yunlan explained everything to them. About the falls, cave, the valley, the well and most of all Yubin. As night came, Yezun and Da quing went to sleep with them. Yezun is with his brother's room while Da quing is with Yunlan.

"Wow! You mean you two both sleep in separate rooms, that's your punishment?" Da quing ask. "Yes!" As Yunlan touch the wall that's separating them. "I miss him, Da quing!" Shen Wei is also doing it at the other room. "Gege! You mean you be living like this until you two graduate?" Yezun was surprised. "Why not?! I want to prove to the Zhao I'm the right one for Yunlan and much more!" Said Shen Wei.
While in the room of Yunlan a laughter can be heard. "I can't believe it you done that?! Even I will be mad at you?!" Yunlan almost slapped him. As Da quing evade it. "Da quing! Are you my friend or not?!" As he ran after him. Making a rucus that Shen Wei and Yezun want to see what's happening at the next room. Yi almost tried to not give him permission to enter Yunlan's room. As Shen Wei promised he only wanted to see his future groom if his still in good condition. That time Yunlan furiously want to kill Da quing for teasing him. As they both went out of balance on the bed and fall at the floor. Making Yunlan fall unto Da quing. As the door open Shen Wei and Yezun were shocked. Seeing Yunlan and Da quing in that predicament state. Yunlan and Da quing was surprised as well. "This not what are you thinking?!" Yunlan said.