Chapter 14

The Vaizel Fighting Festival

Diane moved a large branch out of the way so she could walk under it, "you know, I've never actually cooked before".

You and the princess walked side by side through the grass behind the giant, "really?" Elizabeth looked thoughtfully up at Diane.

The giantess looked back and smiled, "well no, not properly, I've cooked some meat over a fire before, but never cutting up other ingredients or anything" she gave you a wink, "(Y/n) tends to cook the best food for me!"

You blush a little in embarrassment, "I'm ok I guess, Ban taught me".

The three of you separated a little in the forest clearing to look around, you picked several berries and fruits before you heard the princess shriek, "Eek! What's that?" She was pointing at a large strange mushroom creature with dull eyes and features.

Diane walked over and giggled, "My my" she punched it in the head, causing its body to compress towards the ground, "ingredient found and secured!"

You had just rushed over as the mushroom expelled this large cloud of strange pollen that swept around all three of you. You covered your eyes from the dust as it landed all over your skin.

When you opened your eyes, a bird was standing in front of you, but it was HUGE! Taller than you! The robin tweeted loudly and nipped at your hair as you swatted it away. That's when you noticed something even odder, you were standing atop your clothes, but they looked way too big for you. They were about Diane's size compared to your now small body, as you peered down at yourself you quickly screamed and crouched down. Why have I shrunk? I'm no taller than a mouse!!

You spun, clutching the fabric of your hood to your nude body, concealing yourself from the pesky robins flying around you. Your (E/c) orbs blink in terror as you also spot the princess in a similar state to you. Sitting atop a pile of large clothes, completely nude and red in the face.

"(Y/n)!" you heard Diane's voice and looked up to see a naked Diane leaning above you, both of you have null expressions on your faces.

"That mushroom must have shrunk us" you reply to her unspoken question.

The giant sits on her legs and leans down to picks you up, dragging your hood with you, "um, I can't fit my clothes. I can't fit yours either cause my boobs are too big" She frowns, "I wish I had your figure, I'm too muscular to be pretty".

She lifts you up to her face and you pat her nose with your hand, to you, she was the same size, still a giant in comparison, but now she was of human size and still seeking your comfort.

"I think your figure is perfect!" You smile sweetly, "I've never met a prettier girl!" Diane smiles back, grateful for the compliment. You tap your chin and point to Elizabeth's pile of clothes, "The tavern uniform, you'll fit that easy".

Diane nods, "good idea"

"Up here princess" you reach your hand down off Diane's and grabbed onto the silverette's forearm, dragging her up onto the giant's waiting palm. You wrapped your large hood around her, instead of yourself, as she was certainly not as confident as you being so exposed like this. Diane grabbed your shirt piece and gave it to you to hide your nakedness.

Once Diane was dressed, she pulled up the single black high stocking and slipped into Elizabeth's shoes, "there!" Lifting you both from the grass, Diane noticed Elizabeth was clutching her princess earing tightly, "oh, Elizabeth did you want me to wear it for safe keeping?"

The silverette nods happily, "Oh, yes please!" She hands it to the brunette and Diane clips it onto her left ear lobe, "also, can you grab the necklace my sister gave me? It's on the grass over there".