Chapter 35

Who are you?

Diane held the side of her head as if she had hit it, though there were no injuries on her, "I'm sorry, but... who are you?" She said to another figure in the room.

"Diane!!" King flew up to her face, when did he get back here?  "Don't joke with me ok! Its bad for my heart" he tries to laugh, but his voice is strained with worry as you run up to Diane's leg. "Its me! King".

"King? You mean the King?" Diane pointed at the orange-haired fairy, you were shaking your head in disbelief, what's' wrong with Diane?!

"Yeah! King!"

"Haha your funny! The King's not a little boy like you! He's a great fat fairy with facial hair!"

King's arms fell down to his sides as his wide eyes looked over the giantess, "that's also true but... Diane you seem a bit groggy".

"Diane you remember me right?" You held your hand to your pretty top, long eyelashes looking only up to meet her huge purple orbs.

"Of course! (Y/n) my best friend!" She tried to pick you up but stopped when footsteps entered the room.

"What's going on?" Your head spins at Meliodas' voice as you watch him get helped into the room by Elizabeth, he sees you and gives you a wave, "how was beating the truth out of Galand?"

You blushed and clutched your hands together, "fun! But I had to kiss him, good think he was still weak from his resurrection, he was knocked straight out" you snapped your fingers to simulate a lightbulb flickering off, Meliodas chuckled.

"Your precious lips touch to many unworthy's my angel" he winks at you, slinging his arm off from around Elizabeth to fall heavily into your arms.

"Ah!" You gasped, your arms having to wrap around his back as he buried his greedy nose between your breasts, snuggling into your body, "you're so heavy! Have you not healed yet?" You noticed the bandages under his black singlet as the fabric rolled off one of his muscular shoulders.

"Well you haven't been back to heal me" He said, his voice vibrating against your sternum and making your skin shiver.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Diane snapped as she pointed accusingly at the Princess, who backed up a little in fright at the volume of the giant's voice.

"Diane.. Diane it's me Elizabeth, your friend" The princess stepped carefully over the wooden floorboards to the giants feet.

You jabbed Meliodas' head with your thumb, "we need to tell Merlin about this".

You blinked a few times to allow your eyes to register, "Merlin? You got your body back?!"

Meliodas had told you about how Merlin had transferred her consciousness into her magical orb before she was turned to stone by Galand, but now you should see the silhouette of her body standing around the floating dark orb.

"No" She smiled and brushed a knuckle over your cheek, you didn't feel it, "its just a mirage, but it's easier to talk to me like this isn't it?"

You told her what happened, you had gone up to her tower in the castle by yourself, leaving the sins and princess to care for Diane while you talking with the Sin of Gluttony.

"Mm, perhaps the impact to her head may have caused temporary amnesia" The dark-haired woman tapped her chin, standing idly beside her lab bench.

I don't think that's the reason, you sighed and looked to the ground.