Chapter 25

The Fight against Hendrickson

"Please! Jericho stop it already! I don't want to kill you" Diane clutched her Warhammer, facing its heavy end away from the red creature harbouring Jericho's limp body.

You steadied yourself and Ban let go, only metres from the giant, he hissed "then step aside".

"What?" Diane turned around, "(Y/n), Ban, shouldn't you be helping the Captain?"

"He can manage" The fox sin unhitched his nun-chucks from around his shoulders and stepped towards the creature.

"Bannn..." Jericho's body came alive like it was possessed, her chest shaking, "please... kill me... I don't want to be a monster".

Your eyes began to glow, a sickly white and you floated up to the creature's face. Your body illuminated with sacred symbols, running down your arms and legs. You set your fingers together in an open palm, hand against the creature's eyeless head, "then don't be".

Your Obliteration power sent the red monster sprawling in pieces, chunks falling to the ground as the Holy Knight's nude body, and a small alien creature, fell with the fleshy rubble.

Ban caught Jericho in his arms and crushed the creature between his long fingers, "guess your not a Holy Knight anymore Jericho, don't hate me for it". He flicked his wrist to try to pry the goop from the demon spawn off his fingers. His gaze however, was focused on the strange symbols running up your pale limbs. 

"Nice job (Y/n)!" Diane clutched a fist against her chest in delight, the giantess rested her sacred treasure over her shoulder while you rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly.

"Aha its only cause you inspired me Diane!" You ran your fingers over the symbols, "I didn't realise I'd get these runes though... they're a little much if you ask me" you laugh.

"I think you look stunning" Ban shrugged and gently placed Jericho's unconscious body into Diane's waiting hand, you blushed.

She held the Holy Knight's body up to you and you moved your palm above her, a white glow came from her body and her wounds were slowly healed. You removed your long shirt, leaving yourself in only a bra and shorts, and slipped it over Jericho.

"There" you smiled and Diane put her into her giant backpack so the Holy Knight could rest safely.

"There's one crawling up the wall!"

You turned towards a man's voice, probably just a citizen, as another monster crawled up the rockface towards all of you. As you moved to intercept it, a violent explosion blew it to smithereens. 

"Guila?"

The dark-haired Holy Knight was walking by, accompanied by Gowther and a small boy. Your bare feet brushed the stone floor as you met it, and walked over to Gowther. He looked you up and down blankly, you didn't feel uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Were you feeling two hot?" He pointed to your black bra, you gushed and covered your chest.

"I had to sacrifice my shirt to Jericho, she needs it more than me".

"I like this logic"

You giggled and the sin of lust blinked at you. Diane leaned over to the Holy Knight female standing in front of her, "your alright now Guila?"

"Yes" Guila replied fondly, "no problem here".

The giantess stood up proudly, "then lets all hurry up and help out the Captain and Elizabeth!"

"Ban and I will take care of the remaining New Generations before we join you" King concluded, crossing his arms.

"Are you coming with us?" Ban turned to look at you. Your lip pouted and you poked it with one finger.