Chapter 19

The Jungle Crawler and the Sin of Lust

"Gowther?" You frowned, your fingers kneading though short auburn strands as you attempted to braid King's hair, "spotted near this town?"

The fairy was sitting cross-legged between your legs on the tavern veranda, perched on top of a hill overlooking a large town. He was fully dressed, unlike you, still only in your nightie but with a comfy pair of cotton shorts under the short night dress.

Meliodas nodded, he was already sporting a full single braid that held his whole blonde fringe out of his sparkling green eyes. His fists on his hips on the grass in front of you as he stood watching the distant townsfolk. "The Holy Knights have ordered a manhunt in the mountains for him" he finished, looking back over his shoulder as you bit your lip in concentration.

"Yo! Elizabeth!" Meliodas wandered over to the silverette as she opened the tavern door, carrying a tray of hot cocoas.

"Oh Meliodas" she blushed a little as the blonde jumped up to her and grabbed one of the wooden mugs, "here, Ban made them for everyone".

Meliodas pinches her cheek, "thanks Elizabeth!" He grabs two of the mugs and sets them down beside you and King, before fetching his own, you thank him as he wanders back to the princess.

Reaching the end of your braid, you tug the final strand and tie it up with a thin band, "There!" You pat him on the head, "all done". He reaches up to feel it, although his fingers move lightly so not to damage the delicate plait.

You heard a sneeze and your hair flicked back as you turned your head, the princess had her face in her hand while Meliodas checked the temperature of her forehead, "ahh Elizabeth, you've got a cold". He takes the tray off her and dumps it onto Hawk's back as the pig trots past.

King flies out of your reach with a relaxed smile his Chastiefol landed under him to cushion the fairy's seating in the air. You dusted your hands off with a swift motion and stood up, "I'm sorry Elizabeth, I can't heal colds, I don't get them so I don't know how to fix it" your face fell, "I think you should just rest for a bit".

She smiles kindly back at you, "that's ok Lady (Y/n)! I'll go lie down for a bit, don't worry about me!" She takes one of your hands in both of hers and gives it a gentle reassuring squeeze, then walks inside.

Meliodas pokes the side of your breast and you 'EEP!' covering your chest with your arms, "what was that for?" You tried to get eye contact from the sin or wrath, but his emerald orbs were trained patiently to your breasts. You were about to slap him when he cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"You're not wearing a bra" he said blankly, your cheeks grew hot and you attempted to cover yourself further, trying to stammer out an explanation.

"Well it's not my fault! When I got out of the bath my bra was gone!"

Meliodas raised an eyebrow. Now that you had heard it out load, it did seem strange that one of your undergarments was the only thing missing when you went to get changed. Then the thought hit you and you growled darkly, "Bannnnn" you hissed.

The sin of greed was at the door instantly, leaning on the doorway with a knowing smirk stretched over his face, canines poking out amongst his white teeth, "yesss?"

With no more than a swipe of your hand, you gestured for him to give it back. Meliodas finally cottoned on and without hesitation kicked the blue-haired sin through the wall and off the side of the tavern.

In the Captain's hand, was a lace white bra that he had snatched back in an invisible motion, he handed it back to you and you swiftly shoved it into your shorts' pocket.