Chapter 18

(A few days ago)

You were humming a song as you finished cleaning up around the bar. With the music still on your mind, you began to move your hips gently as you walked up the stairs, a massive grin on your face.

Although the night was dark outside, you didn't feel that tired at all. Everyone else had already gone to sleep, including Diane who you checked on before. 

Your shoulders rose and fell happily as you slid past Meliodas' room and got to your, Ban and King's door. Pushing it open, you spotted a shirtless Ban sitting on the side of the bed, King was asleep on his large green pillow, floating above the bed.

You smirked and spun into the room, landing a little off balanced and laughing, Ban's head flicked over to you, "Having fun?" His voice was low and raw with sleep.

You grabbed his large hands and pulled him to his feet, thanks to your strength it didn't actually take much effort, "dance with me!"

Ban cocked a sly grin, he pinched your ring finger and spun you, once you faced away from him he pulled your arm so your back pressed flush against his lower chest, "I don't like dancing".

You pouted, looking up at him, your faces inches apart, you were much shorter than the fox sin. Now that you were finally standing still, Ban's skin warm against the cloth of your nightgown, a yawn made its way out of your mouth and you reached up to rub your eye.

Ban snickered and nuzzled your nose with his, "look whos too sleepy to dance". With little strain, he spun you back around gently and his arm reached under both of your thighs to lift you up with one arm. To steady yourself, feeling a little dizzy now that you realised just how tired you were, you slung your arms loosely around his neck.

He walked over to the large bed and pulled back the covers, leaning down to lay you gently into the middle of the bed. The sin of greed climbed in after you, then looked up at King and shook the Chastiefol, "King, come on".

King's ears perked up and he rolled over to look down at you. He could see Ban looking lazily up at him, but you were fast asleep. He floated down and lay on your other side, you were facing away from him with your face just against Ban's bare chest.

The fairy king moved towards you and wrapped his arm around your waist, dragging your body a bit away from Ban and to his. He wedged his face between your neck and shoulder and smiled sleepily, breathing in your warm chocolate-rosy scent.

Ban looked a little agitated when you were no longer touching him so he crawled down into the bed and hugged his arms around your lower back, just above your butt. His long, muscular arms went right around you and his face found its way to your chest where his nose bushed your collarbone and his lips pressed to the top of your sternum, between your breasts.

You sneezed quietly as his blue hair tickled your nose, and both sins chuckled before they fell asleep after you.

You couldn't believe your eyes, "Helbram?" (see picture above) The armoured Holy Knight Meliodas was fighting, he sent the same aura to you that your old fairy friend did.

The fight that came after was a devastating one, at first they seemed unfairly matched, the Holy Knight didn't land one hit on the sin of wrath. But soon you felt a horrible shift, you could sense a serge of power rising up out of the knight's chest as he slashed Meliodas. 

"Now" Helbram hovered metres from the vertical crater made by the impact of Meliodas slamming onto it, "I suppose I should collect you before you go on another rampage".