Chapter 27

Double Trouble

(I spent all morning making this picture!)

You grumbled, your eyebrows scrunching together.

"Whoops..." you heard Arthur's voice and felt two hands help you up, but they were both right hands, "we made mum faint".

When you pulled your eyes open, you 'EEP'ed! "Why are there two of you!?" Your head frantically turned from one side to the other as you eyed both of them.

You patted your cheeks with your hands, trying to snap yourself out of whatever dream you were in.
You realised why the hands had felt the same, they had both helped you up with their right hands, like gentlemen. They both squeezed your hands at the same time, like mirror copies, everything they did was at the exact same time.

"I made a mirror version of Arthur" Merlin smirked, she slipped an arm around the shoulders of one of the Arthur's. They both let go of your hands and turned a little pink while you look quizzically at Merlin.

"Why?"

"Because Arthur wanted to come with you and Meliodas, but he also doesn't want to abandon his Kingdom".

You smiled softly, "Is that true? Arthur?"

The Arthur's scratched their faces with one finger, in perfect sync, "yeah..."

"Aw my little babies!" You leapt at them and the both caught you in a hug, you wrapped an arm around each of their necks, your head between them as you laughed.

Merlin looked around lazily, "where is Meliodas anyway?"

The room of the Liones castle was quiet as you climbed out of the boys' hold to look around, a frown on your features, "yeah where did he go?" The door creaked and Meliodas poked his head inside.

"Sorry for making you wait"

"Elizabeth!" Hawk oinked happily as the princess followed in behind the sin, holding one of his small hands tightly. Her soft yellow dress falling over her curves nicely. You looked down.

You rubbed your nose, I cant believe Meliodas convinced me to sneak in and fully heal her before she woke up. Why not just let her heal herself?

"Arthur?"

"MELIODAS!" "MELIODAS!"

"I think your saying my name wrong" Meliodas crossed his arms and huffed, he turned his nose up at the boys like a disapproving parent.

Both of the young King's rushed over to stand in front of him, beads of sweat on their faces as they looked terribly worried that they had upset the blonde sin, "Sorry, Sorry! But we never asked your permission, so we didn't think we could".

"I never denied you permission before" Meliodas exhaled sharply from his nose.

Both of the boys turned red with happiness and tackled the sin under their heavy golden armour, "DADDY!"

Ban's head exploded. You healed him quickly and ruffled his hair to calm him down, "what, did you think Arthur had no father at all?"

The sin of greed turned a little sickly purple and hugged your chest to his face with a groan, "I guess I was just hopeful he was dead".

"Says the man who wanted to kill him yesterday" you ran your fingers calmly through his blue locks.

He nodded between your breasts, "point taken". You could hear the Arthur's running their mouths with hundreds of questions directed at the Captain, he answered many before he got to his feet and brushed himself off.